Lost Halls Dojo-Currently Recruiting

Hi we’ve recent started a new Lost Halls Discord. here’s the link

We’re keeping our requirements low but we do need to have a melee requirement due to us running small runs where melees can be very beneficial to the group.

Requirements to be a raider:
1 8/8 melee
1 6/8 character
2,000 Alive fame

We used to be known as Heccin Halls but that doesn’t exist no more so we’ve rebranded into Lost Halls Dojo. We’re currently recruiting. If you’re interested in doing small runs please give us a try. We do have a open mic system. Obviously we do mute when needed but so far it’s been pretty frickin fun to just chill and talk for an otherwise boring lost halls run. People may have reservations about a open mic system being chaotic but keep in mind we don’t get 100 people per run. We try to be respectful and expect the same from you. Else we’ll probably hit you with that server mute. Here’s a few videos from back when we were known as heccin halls it has our voice comms in there so you can get an idea on how it is.

Note: Some comms have a more mature theme listen in at your own risk XD

We gladly welcome raiders experienced or inexperienced and are ready to help out anytime if you have any problems. We have also come to a conclusion about a very hard decision. It may cause backlash but we believe that everybody deserves a second chance as people change over time. Whether you hacked, crashed or did anything to get blacklisted by any type of discord we will gladly take you in granted you don’t continue doing any type of action(s) that got you blacklisted in the first place.

Come and join us as we change what it means to be a Lost Halls server! Whether an old player or a fairly new one, we provide the runs and classes for you to become better!

I swear I saw the word “delvers” and flipped out

if you need LH keys hit me up, I got 2 xd

How often do you do runs?

Shoo.

brockcool can you just answer without the quotes everyone knows what you’re talking about even without them

These guys advertising all over the place. First reddit now here? Smh.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.