Lost Halls Dungeon Idea

no no no

that’s Kiddforce the Tank Engine. there’s your innuendo.

“4/24/17: All enemy sprites are now animated gifs with all frames visible. Enjoy!” - from the google document. I was wondering what you used to make these sprites gifs and if you used Pixel Art Maker to make each frame. Basically the process for the art is my question.

The process I used is probably super unprofessional and way more complicated than it needs to be, but I started by copying pictures of all five frames from the Pixel Editor and cropping them with the Magic Wand in Paint.net. I’m sure any image editing software would do the same thing, but that’s what I used. From there, I saved all five frames individually and put them together using this website. I sometimes put the same frame a few times in a row to provide a slightly longer pause for the idle frames, then alternated between the walking and attacking frames a few times per gif. I’m sure there’s a much easier way of doing this, but they turned out pretty spiffy in the document so I’m happy.

Aaaaahhhhhh, awesome job Toastrz!!! This is a really awesome dungeon, and I’m so happy to see something you made put into the game. I don’t know if you remember me from Kabam forums & PP, but I’ve gotten a lot better at art since then and I’m ready to soon unleash some (hopefully) good ideas out into the world! >:3

The process I used is probably super unprofessional and way more complicated than it needs to be, but I started by copying pictures of all five frames from the Pixel Editor and cropping them with the Magic Wand in Paint.net. I’m sure any image editing software would do the same thing, but that’s what I used. From there, I saved all five frames individually and put them together using this website2. I sometimes put the same frame a few times in a row to provide a slightly longer pause for the idle frames, then alternated between the walking and attacking frames a few times per gif. I’m sure there’s a much easier way of doing this, but they turned out pretty spiffy in the document so I’m happy.

Thank you! I plan on designing my own dungeon and seeing what the community thinks of the idea and I thought your animations did indeed look “pretty spiffy” so I wanted to use the same process to convey my sprites. I did a little research and found that Photoshop has a pretty easy way to animate sprites if you decide to make another dungeon, you should look into it.

I like this dungeon idea, very detailed and exciting. Except, I doubt DECA would actually make this.

Erm, this dungeon is in the game now…

That’s the joke.

Use this one.

MS Paint can do wonders if you know how to use it correctly.

Hm, I wonder if this is what people think when theyre about to become famous.

wow a dream is now a reality

Why isn’t this in Best of the Nest, it’s a pretty good idea IMO

wat

Best of the Best.
@Uniqourn I mean considering it’s already an actual thing in the game, an not only an idea now, it doesn’t fit in that category

this is oddly similar to that one dungeon in the game…

I bet they plagiarized.

I feel myself… Slipping… Into the void… It is so… Dark…

Cool idea, would love to see this in the game someday.

Lost in the halls of the lost in halls of the lost of halls in the lost halls