Lost Halls Freeze DPS

Whenever one of the boss in the lost halls becomes vulnerable, everyone hits it and my game freezes up leaving me useless and getting 0 but a few secs later it goes back to normal. Like in the void, during the shifting end, once we can hit him my game lags and freezes and I cant get dps in. I’m guessing it has to do something with my cpu. (ps I have disabled ally projectiles and plays hit particles and its no help) Any fixes and what do you guys play on?

AMD Athlon X4 760K
8.00 GB RAM
GeForce 780Ti

Try turning on hardware acceleration, and turn on most of, if not all of the experimental settings.

do you have ally projectiles and damage neumbers turned off?

This happened to me when Davys were being popped. I don’t know if I am even hitting the chest and getting 0, or if I never got a hit (or enough hits) in. Had no issues in UDL even for large ones though, not sure what changed.

If your pc or laptop is one of the the newer versions turn on hardware acceleration, and remember to turn off ally projectiles, shadows and ally damage text, you don’t need them anyways. Playing on flash projector also helps reduce the lag

Theres a new setting that shows only your damage, so you can use it to see if you are getting any damage in. I am not on the game atm so can’t quite remember what the exact setting is, but something like setting damage as self?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.