Lost Halls Group System!

Hello All!

As you all know, Deca has confirmed the release of Lost Halls 2.0 soon, and everyone is excited for the rework of this dungeon! However, when it is released, major discords currently running Lost Halls such as SBC, LHZ, and Pub Halls, will not be as efficient as they once were.

In light of this, the group system was born, where multiple small groups would be running Lost Halls at the same time, to maximize efficiency and speed of each run! The Discord is entirely set up with a verification system, afk-check, role management, and a grouping system that will split members into small groups!

As of now, Lost Halls runs are not being conducted, but as soon as LH 2.0 is released, expect action! During this time, we will be running other dungeons! Join at the link below, and have fun at LHGS!

LHGS Invite

Note: We are still looking for raid leaders, so if you are interested, pm me on discord, ~Droid~#5799

uhh why is everyone making their own lost halls discord.The old discords will just add 10 more channels for raiding and bam the disc works just fine.Literally little changes to the bot to distribute players in groups which sbc bot does right now just moving needs to be changed.The new discords will not work and die off after some weeks,sorry.

Edit-im a white star now the fourm still shows yellow :frowning: its been almost 18 hrs since

The old discords are gonna need to adjust to the system, and customize their bot. With this one, its already done and ready to go. If you have any positive feedback, feel free to let me know on discord.

true but u will have tough competition m8. it will take less than 1 day to adjust im guessing

Log out and back in

noice tyy

oh thanks bro. i really need a lot of discords in case i need to do em. all im missing now is tomb discord :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.