Lost Halls isn't a great dungeon...

Its not mostly guilds. There are a few group discords (one of them is huge) where a few people command raids on the halls and otger dungeons. Theyre very useful if you want to do these dungeons safely and quickly

I am right there with you on the use of discord. It would be great if LH could be run like any other dungeon via in-game chat. But that is so rare from my experience.

You can trade keys, it is just sketchy at best, with regards to payments/agreements. Coming from an individual that likes to merch, I do not like selling keys (wish I did because I have hundreds), however I use them to learn to solo things. But, without any prior knowledge some are really difficult if not near impossible to solo including: LH, Shatters, Tombs, DDocks, Nest, Encore, Reef, Thicket, and Halloween Cem. With enough time you can solo all of them, but they are the most difficult to do/master.

Hold on to your keys in your gift vaults, and wait to use them. Best of luck, and if you need some eggs let me know, I can help.

If I were to interject for just a moment…

LH: Definitely the hardest to solo. Void is impossible, MBC is extremely difficult, Cult is quite difficult (but definitely more forgiving).
Shatters: Effective DPS wall, so also difficult and locked off without proper preparation.
Tomb: Not superbly difficult, but it requires patience.
DDocks: A literal and figurative DPS wall. Good luck without a Warrior or Staff Class.
Nest: On par with Lost Halls. Definitely tough due to no HP Scaling.
Encore/Halloween Cem: Actually fairly easy. There’s some tricky dodging, but once you get the hang of it, it’s not all that difficult, I find.
Reef: Definitely harder than Encore, but also doable, albeit still quite unforgiving at times. You’ll nexus.
Thicket: At the very least on par with the Reef. Can be a nightmare at times (see: El Dorado post-Bird Tribesman).

@MrRiddl As for the key dilemma, maybe you could ask via via someone in one of the Lost Halls-running Discords?

Unfortunately, I don’t know anyone in an L-Hall discord. Maybe I could advertise it on the forums? Also, do you think they would let me go with them, pay me for popping it, or both?

If you meet the requirements, they’ll probably let you enter, but won’t pay you; if you don’t meet the requirements, they’ll probably bar you from entering, but you may get a few donations.

This whole discussion probably should have its own topic. Even if you meet the requirements, I’d wait a little before you try LH, it’s a dangerous place for a beginner.

I find popping keys for LH and shatts discords stressful because of the kick feature and my very bad typing (so I pretend I’m kick neutral on moral grounds).
If you want to sell your keys, the best option is still to set up an offer on realmeye, and be a little careful with the people you sell to. A big, well-established guild is not likely to cheat you for 1 key. I usually get my payment inside. As long as you open in a bazaar, you can kick them out if they don’t pay.
Don’t sit on the beach/ in USS saying you’ll open for donations.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.