Lost Halls Item Rarity

Probably gonna start grinding these pretty soon, and was wondering if it is realistic for me to get a white bag or even top from here. Only done a few of these, (four voids resulted in a dominion and splendor, all before vc) and was wondering if that was really lucky or stock-standard

like 12-15 runs per white if you do mbc/void and 25 runs for cult

probably even more common nowadays

Edit: @deebomb I forgot that I did like half of my runs with clovers, so its probably closer to 15-20 for mbc/void and 30 for cult

Wow! That’s a lot higher than I expected! Thanks!
looks like I’m gonna lose all my characters going for halls whites…

sadgamercatpbag

@NyanGamer

I’ve done 30 MBCS, clovers included no white.

All white bag drop chances are luck-based.
I’ve done somewhere around 4-5,000 LH’s and whites drop randomly.
I’ve done 10 halls in a day where I’ve gotten 6 whites, but there are also times where I’m at 100-200 halls without a white.

That being said, my MBC/Void white drop rate is around 1/25 and cult drop rate is around 1/20 (but a majority of those whites were before drop rates got ‘buffed’ again and most were without loot drop active).

Over four to 5k LH??? Damn son.

3 whites and 20 tops in the 60 voids I’ve done since I came back

i diagnose u with addiction

I died in an mbc today so so ima wait to do more. Still haven’t completed one in vc

As long as you don’t want the whites, you have very good odds of getting them. Just don’t ever try to grind for them.

Lol

Always expect to never get them and they will eventually drop

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.