Lost Halls Official Trailer

BTW Uni I read the LH doc yesterday :wink:

Am I the only person in the galaxy who likes the Sword of Splendor?!

Not to say that itā€™s the nicest looking sword, but itā€™s the one item that everyone points to and demands a change in sprite. How am I so off base here?

Itā€™s a fine sprite, but it looks weak as hell. Not a tier above acclaim

Pretty much.

An exalted weapon of the august king of old, hallowed within the spirit of nations and yearning to grant power anew.

Screw the sprite but god damn that description

Do you have any any reason why you dont like them or is it just your personal taste?

The ethenite should be rare af but for someone reasons a large percentage of players have them and thus it feel in value as feel as the foul. Iā€™m sure we are all aware of why this is and when the new items fall into the hands of those people Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t help the price of the current tops. But it shouldent be that big of problem, such is the way realm has always been.

im pretty pissed off about this test chests at the end of the bossā€™s come the fuck on, you shoot the boss you get loot and if not fuck off

Then youā€™ll be happy to know there are no loot chests in this dungeon.

thank you so much

I quite like the wand, but everything else is mediocre or just bad.

Iā€™m sure it will be like the pixie set it will go through several changes of how it looks. I assume deca wants to put their own sprites in but also wants to release halls time in for motmg which I understand.

I love all these trailers. It makes everything so much cooler to wait for.

Deca if you go back and do trailers for older dunegons (which I know you wonā€™t but a man can dream) do the pirate cave first :wink:

I feel like this giveaway is giving us a heap of pots to help us rebuild when we lose everything to the lost halls.

And make sure BTEL dies 8/8, doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s a pcave.

I didnā€™t even think of that. I would love that so much. BTEL loving it though? Perhaps not so much.

Still that would be really funny.

I feel the armor and skin is okay looking but that robe needs a redo. It should be purple and white or something.

I think itā€™d be a cool running joke to see a BTEL 8/8 grave in every dungeon trailer.

Based on the two trailers so far Iā€™d say thatā€™s the plan.

Considering he put ā€œand if we get to 150 shares everyone gets a backpackā€ itā€™s pretty obvious Myzz is covering his as for choosing low numbers.

Itā€™s too late to go back now. They know the community would rip them to shreds for going back on their words.

Ah well?