Lost Halls Question

Do you find the lost halls hard or tedious? When Ive done them, Ive noticed that they arent hard like the other dungeons, but has easy ways to die because of simple mistakes. What is your view on it?

Lost Halls is OK.

its a bad dungeon, quite poorly designed

Everything is fine except the Poor design and In my opinion they’ve overbalanced the drops

I think that the main dungeon is the only problem. The bosses and Cult Hideout are good, but you can argue against that.
The drops are fine, IMO: situational, as UT’s should be.

honestly my least favorite dungeon of all time.

that includes the ice tomb.

It is too difficult imo

It is supposed to be a hard dungeon but are the rewards worth the tedious clearing and your 8/8 character always at risk? It takes forever because the enemies have tons of health and it takes forever to kill them. plus they do a million dmg so you can get instapopped so easily. I like the overall design but the dungeon takes forever due to enemies being too difficult and the boss is just as bad if not worse.

I think that this dungeon is 50% meh and 50% nice. On the one hand the layout is very boring, because every room just looks the same but one the other hand you have to note that this is just the way it should be, because the player is getting kinda confused with the layout because this “boring” layout, in wich every room looks the same, is transforming the lost halls into some sort of labyrinth and in this case the name “lost halls” makes even more sense. The halls seem to be very old so that nearly no one seem to remember that these halls every existed but if you enter these halls, you can get lost in them pretty easily, because of reasons i just spoke about above. Talking about the enemys players have to encounter, i can say that i’m fine with them. Some are more dangerous than others and some (like the slimes) kinda just exist to fill up the monstervariety and give the players kind of a break of the hard enemys. Like others said it is easy to run through the dungeon, but it is also easy to die if you don’t watch closely. So in my opinion it is a pretty decent dungeon :slight_smile:

void entity is way too easy
rest is k imo

Takes some time to get used to, but can become quite easy with practice.

Lost Halls
I dislike it. A complete time waster that will kill you if you make a mistake. UTs are meh. They only did one thing right … that was not make the Lost Sentry a required quest to close the realm.

Lost Sentry
Is complete trash.
Area that has walls that monsters can shoot through and move through but the player can’t shoot or move through. The lost sentry seems to have a range of 40 or 50 squares.

its OK. I like the items, bosses. But anything else I dont agree on fully.

Probably my least favorite part is survival phase in colo.

There is almost no skill to it. Run around the colo, dodge the bullets that come from the circling stone thingos while a bunch of priests barely keep you alive where one mistep will walk you right into an instant death. Instant death doesn’t make a dungeon feel challenging, just cheap.

I’d much prefer if the damage on them was toned down a bit, enough to make it so you don’t die instantly if you clip it or lag but does enough damage to put you in a lot of danger from the circling stones.

I don’t like being one step away from losing any character no matter what.

It’s probably not as bad as I make it out but it’s certainly a very spooky part of the fight that goes on for quite a while.

I’d like the survival to have ~ 2 to 3 tiimes as much space but more projectiles in ways of splitting the group or what have you making it less of a heal fest and more focused on planning around bullets.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.