Lost halls solo help

So a bit of context. it is my goal to solo and clear all the dungeons in the game and while this one is nowhere near happening soon I have no idea what the best class to take would be. do I prioritize healing or dps. I don’t have a overly powerful pet so I gonna have to trust le old dodging skills to get by. personally I am feeling necro given it has dps comparable to a wizard while having a form of healing that can surpass a priest if used right. and with it’s range it will make clearing much safer. that all being said I want input. for anyone wondering assume any class I pick I am using tiered gear and a maxed rare pet maybe maxed legendary depending on when I get around to this
, and I am not soloing void (I don’t hate myself that much yet)

rogue

again I wanna point out not rushing I am clearing.

If you get help it isn’t a solo.

I’d go with assassin though. Really fast, high dps, can crowd control. Perfect for kiting crusades and getting easy damage on bosses so you can focus on dodging.

rogue is still easiest imo

reasons for that classs? and I would be doing the dungeon itself alone

other then cloak which I am sure is the main reason anything else that makes this class work for this?

BTL has a solo if you want something to look at for reference (i.e. enemy behaviours, boss phases etc.)

I haven’t tried it myself but I had a pretty easy time 3 manning cult on a sorc. The slow, range, and pierce was great for making the enemies die fast and keeping yourself from taking damage. I’m sure soloing cult would be a breeze on any decent rogue though.

oh interesting ill be sure to give that a look over. I have done a duo lost halls before. it was a cult run.

what set up would your recommend for a sorc?

Use your Necro. Don’t use Rogue, you want DPS for cultists. All 7 times i’ve soloed i’ve used my Wizard but Necro would do fine

thanks for the input but I am keeping all options opens I really wanna hear what others think on this and why

You would need a cwand to make it fast against golems but a tiered wand would work best against everything else. You’re gonna be utilizing the pierce a lot on your way to the boss since each enemy hit after the first one is basically double or more dps since you’re gonna want to clear all of them anyways. A fulmi is definitely gonna be needed to keep crusades from pushing you into a tight spot. And the robe and ring is completely up to you but I would recommend something for dps since your range and fulmi will usually do for protection.

It should be known that I don’t think the sorc would be the easiest to solo on. It’s just the only one I’ve ran small group cults on and had a pretty easy time with. Not only would a rogue be safer, but it wouldn’t require a ton of potentially hard to get items, and would even be faster for those with experience rushing.

alright thanks for the info

No melees, but Sorc is gud

just tried a run on my 6/8 assassin it did not go well had to next about half way in.

Some way to slow or cloak would be extremely helpful with crusades and such. I would recommend playing sorc or rogue like recommended before, but if you insist to play something else then you’re gonna need to have patience. You’re gonna want to clear everything slowly and with the least risk possible, so no rushing past rooms and don’t peek split rooms until you know it’s safe from all angles.

Play a tank from the USSR and use Soviet Bias + APCR/HEAT and blast your way through the LH’es.

what? how is gettings tips on doing something not a solo?