Lost Halls!

Is anyone as stoked as me about this dungeon? :smiley: ive been waiting for this forever. I literally created a trick and necro so i can prepare for this dungeon and any loots i might get :smiley:

I appreciate the enthusiasm! Get those characters as strong as possible, you’ll want to bring out the big guns for this.

I am stoked about any new dungeon, but the lost halls in particular will be really interesting.
Something different than the ol’ run and gun style that most dungeons use atm.

i already have a (almost) 6/8 pally to run it, but im working on maxing my trick then necro for this. I hope they add some new items or skins or smthin cool to the dungeon to :smiley:

Actually, I have been wondering about something.
Did deca just tell you that they were adding your dungeon or were you taking part in the process?
And if you were, did you have to change a lot?

actually, from what i saw it said kiddforces lost halls :confused:

watch like deca troll you all and they put in a different dungeon

but the lost halls will be really interesting :wink:

Well, rip in that case. I guess I should read the patch notes more indepth next time

actually, i only saw because someone had it in a video yesterday xD
Like 3-4 other dungeons are being added as well

From what I can tell it seems like it was made by multiple people, including Kiddforce and Toastrz
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/lost-halls
Don’t know how trustworthy that is tho

this is what it said in the patch notes

Four Dungeons are currently close to completion: Sil3x’s Mountain Temple (1st Wing), Sues’ Goblin Lair, Kiddforce’s Lost Halls and MrUnibro’s Epic Hive. Get ready because they’ll be released soon!

Indeed, but the link I put says it was made by more people. But again, I don’t know how trustworthy that is.

yea, i wonder if they will add the parasite den in the future :neutral_face:

Soon after Kiddforce finished the Toxic Sewers, he was asking around for any thoughts on what his next project should be. I gave him the links to three of my dungeon ideas from the past, the Swamp of Lost Souls, Lost Halls and Desert Canyon. He asked which one I was most fond of, to which I obviously replied the Lost Halls. He said he’d mess around with the idea a bit to see if it could work, and the rest is history. Well, almost.

Just kidding guys, it’s actually a reskin of the Lair of Shaitan, enjoy!

For what little information is there, it’s accurate. Kiddforce is leading the development and I’m sort of like the co-designer. Sues was also involved in the early stages, but eventually he split off into his own project, the Goblin Lair.

The Parasite Den was even more conceptual than the Mountain Temple. At least the Mountain Temple had some environments planned, but all that ever existed of the Parasite Den is the enemy sprites visible on the wiki. If they ever were to revive that idea as well (which would admittedly be pretty cool), it would be completely from scratch. I’m pretty sure those enemy sprites don’t even have any animations made for them.

When I Kiddforces’s name, it reminded me of Linkii dragging scarabs on top of Kiddforce.

where does it even drop anyways

Super stoked for lost halls, the ring will be the tsar bomba of all rings

I highly doubt all 16 uts from there will be added.

Oh no, I’ll have to take in a few suicide characters…no way am I brining in my main, I am not going to take in my most tanked knight to die 5 seconds later :I

@Toastrz

Are they planning to release it soon? In the coming weeks maybe?

I want dat Omnipotence Ring :stuck_out_tongue: