Lost my orange bag please help ;(

hello, I have a problem I came of finishing a fall and I saw an orange bag and I accidentally pressed my nexus if that the fight was over I wanted to write in the chat can you help me thank you very desperately I’m waiting for an answer

Unfortunately it’s not a game bug if you accidentally hit the nexus key before you grabbed your (orange bag) loot.

I’m afraid DECA will answer the same, if they are even going to answer a ticket like this :expressionless:

bro i saw u post this in chat. big f :frowning:

thanks for your reply, and one last thing I lost an Ancient account that I had created on the online flash site and i lost the email address log and password I remember more if I had a real email address you can help me find my account? Please thank you

Unfortunately, we are not DECA; we are all just ordinary players like you so I’m afraid we are unable to help you with your request.

Please use https://support.decagames.com to contact DECA directly with regards to the account issue (the orange bag issue will not be addressed). As Wilhuff stated, we are only players and thus can only give advice, not full-on technical support.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.