Love you guys!

Kinda new to the community as you can tell from my join date.

Something to say about this forum:
its awesome, amazing community!

LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS! :smiley:
See you guys around :wink:

I don’t feel comfortable saying the L word this soon. But I’ll give you this:

Thanks.

OMG no in my life has ever said they loved me… I LUV U 2 PLZ BE MY FRIEND.

:smiley: friends :smiley: :heart:

I have a feeling you won’t love me for long

If you feel that you’re new, let me give a low-down on some people…

• @Shatter(He used to be really popular a while ago, but he seems to be laying low nowadays…)

• @Scorchmist (He’s a forum addict and generally is a swell guy, but he has a special technique wherein he gets the exact same ideas as everyone else but doesn’t get to post them first…/s)

• @Curlip and @Piggby (The duo kings of sprites, they can literally sprite anything from weed to spaceships, @PwrNewAcct has also recently been spriting like a b0ss, so he may soon join the duo and make it a trio!!!)

• The shitposters (These generally include @DreadDrake and @Mynamerr, there are many more, but these guys are the main people, the tip of the top, the shit of the posters, the former is a warrior-hater and likes Keycoding Misformats, the latter likes to make shitty ideas and posts them here to destroy every inch of sanity you have)

• The Moderators (These guys are the gods of the forums, they have massive control over everyone and are usually pretty great! @Stupidity is my personal favorite, he seems to be the most chilled out mod and interacts with everyone a lot, @Doc is generally seen as the face of the mods, he can explain everything technical and answer everything you can imagine, @OtherBill is the Grandpa of the forums, he usually closes threads with the signature [OB], rumor has it that he’s older than 120… The rest of the mods aren’t that active, but you may see them from time to time)

• And finally… ME!!! (I generally like sprites more than ideas, but i’ve lately been trying to encompass every other piece of an item, I like messing around on MS Paint and have 2 grand posts with some shitty art, my goal is to usurp the moderators and destroy them, leaving me to be the sole leader of Realmeye…*Evil laughter )

And anyway, take care, try finding a gimmick so that you can get better known on these forums, I love all forumers! (Except the bad ones…), and if you ever need any help, PM me!!!

:heart_decoration:

inb4 @HGKing bans you

Best of all! I take requests here.

(Thank you rammernaut, I’m to modest to say god myself :heart:)

Sorry @HGKing, I couldn’t mention any more people…

You’re welcome, though you are quite godly in terms of sprites, imagine people talking about Rammernaut’s spriting…
"Wow, she sucks so bad that she can’t even make a cake!"
I actually can’t make a cake tho… :cry:

Don’t use that as an excuse not to, you only get better through repetition.

:smiley: ty

Oh, sorry, I was referring to a literal cake, as in Chocolate and Vanilla cake, I started practicing a few days ago, but all I can do is knead dough and make cookies, I want the world to say, “Wow, she can make amazing cakes, in fact, i may as well purchase her whole shop!!!”

Many sad faces for you! If the forums had more things worth posting on I’d post more!

Well to get better at making cakes, then keep making cakes. The advice applies anywhere.

“The wild Landfish is seen lurking around in his favorite place, The Forums…”
“He slowly walks towards a post, but suddenly turns his back on it, for the simple post is not worthy of the Great Shatter’s gaze”
“Heck, no post is worthy of The Amazing Shatter’s gaze, so he just stopped coming to the forums”
“The End”

“/s”

I told you, I’ve been trying to make them, i’ll hopefully learn soon, but have you ever made a cake, Curlip!!!

I like to say I have once baked a cake… however this is but a legend. I have never baked a cake.

Would you like a slice of mine?

I’m not trying to be sexual here, do you actually want some cake? I made StrawBerry this time around…

Waitwaitwait have you gotten a cookie yet?

If not, here’s a :cookie:

31 left.

no one knows me :cry: