Low Dungeons Special Items

Why ? These items are made obviously for new players . I think every dungeon , even pirate cave deserve a white . Also , they can bring something new for new players who mostly play on low-tiered items . I think sprites are simple but lovely :3

Lwand
Name : Leaf Wand
Desc.: This wand is so light , that it can shoot very fast . You feel odd strength holding this rod.
Damage : 45-70
Proj. : Same as Leaf Bow
RoF : 120%
Range : 8
Stat Bonus : +1 ATT , +1 DEX
Shots can hit multiple enemies
Fame Bonus : 1%
Feed Power : 100
Drops from : Mama Megamoth 1/30 Cyan Bag
Hook
Name : Dreadstump’s Hook (Dagger)
Desc.: Used by old pirate king . It’s so dusty . Dust however have its benefits , poor your foes eyes …
Damage : 30-70
Proj.: Same as t0 dagger
Range : 5.6
Shots ignore defense of target
RoF : 90%
Stat Bonus : +2 DEF
Feed Power : 50
Fame Bonus : 1%
Drops from : Dreadstump the Pirate King 1/30 Cyan Bag

Repeating my self : They can bring something new for new players who mostly play on low-tiered items . Vote No , if you think its useless . Vote Yes , if you think its great idea .

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I actually really like this idea. Playing as a new player you have a great time learning the game and having unique experiences such as getting your first stat potions and T8 weapons. Adding a lower tiered white bag would excite new players which would just add to those noob experiences. Looking back, the most fun I ever had playing realm was when I was trying to learn and understand the game. I really wish that lower tiered white bags such as these would have been in the game so I could have had a chance to get them.

I really think you should change the sprites just a little bit though. I understand that they’re not supposed to look as cool as the high end uts, but they shouldn’t be too bland either.

Im not really keen at shading tho . And yea i was thinking same as you . Also i think for new players , it would be very exciting if they saw something else than boring purple/pink/brown bags which are straight update to their equipment.

I think they should stick to adding end-game items, as these will only be useful when you’re just starting the game, they’ll lose their usefulness after a player reaches like 10 stars.

OwO

That’s the point though. Getting those new players excited to play more and to get more & better white bags. It wouldn’t take long at all to make these items because the dungeons already exist. I think its a great idea

I don’t think so . If deca followed what you said . Vanity would drop in orange bags , not in whites . Also , those are whites , because they have different stats than tiered items (rof , stat bonuses , special effects) . Another point , upgrade . New people would get more excited from getting better and better white bag loot , instead of straight update to tiered items and sometimes getting “op” item like dbow , which they will mostly die with instead of having great use of it . Second thing , i think these items can be good friend of starting ppes .

I think that having ut drops from low level dungeons is a pretty good idea, but having them drop in white bags is not. White bags should be special as well as have decently powerful items, and putting low level uts in common dungeons would take away a little from the uniqueness and grandness of getting a white bag. However, I do agree that having some special items that only drop from these dungeons would be great – not only will it expose new players to uts early on, it will give them something that a lot of veteran players wouldn’t have (due to it being a new thing and the old players not really caring) and motivate them to keep playing the game in search of more uts. I say put these uts in the game, but make them drop in cyan bags and give them a higher drop rate (they would be like sprite wands, but more accessible to new players).

I do not agree . Cyan contains tiered items (not talking about expo or fang etc.) and they are usually common drop . I also do not agree with giving them higher drop rate . Why? 1. These dungeons are really common and easily done 2. They would see it as something unique from every dungeon , rare . Ex. you get that dagger from cyan bag , but then you get tiered item in cyan bag . They would not feel much excited about getting loot from “normal” type of bag . White however looks very unique and it just looks like it have something special instead of normal loot . I also see whites as something which contains part of story or something what boss/dungeon gives directly to you .

Making them white bags feels very out of place. Making them Cyan bags, like Poison Fang is, would be way better logically.

Hook > queen’s stinger?

Ehh . I will say it straight . I will not make them cyans . Post name says whites , they stay as whites .

Yes , it can be considered as little stinger lol

That’s a rather poor argument considering you can change the post name…

at first i saw this item i was like this is so trashy but after read i think this is a good idea but after checking it really not any beater then a t4 weapon i think i can get a t6 item more faster then getting white bag

I hate to be that guy, but you don’t need to say more faster, its just faster, as faster is already the superlative of fast

I’m going to have to argue against that… as a new player, I was really excited to get my first ut, and the fact that it dropped in a cyan bag didn’t diminish the thrill at all – I was getting something a new item I’d never seen before, and that was what really mattered to me. Additionally, although I do agree that cyan bags are pretty common, you have to keep in mind we’re talking about new players here – if they’re seriously challenged by pcaves and mazes, then they’re probably not seeing many cyan bags, if any. I think the cyan bag is distinguishable enough from the endless pink, purple, and brown bags that new players, and it by doing this we could still uphold the standard that whites drop decent items (with vanities being the exception, of course). However, I also agree with your point that making it too common would be bad; it would definitely be better if the drop rates were possible, but still rare. Overall however, I believe that bags don’t really change anything about the thrill of getting something rare or new: for instance, we could make pirate rum a white bag on account of its rarity, but we don’t, because we don’t need white bags for mediocre items._

Umm, there’s difference between Good player/medicore player/player/starter . Most of “starters” i see have t2-t3 weapons and armors , and if i trade them to give them a item they usually have full inventory of t1 items.

Why did you reply to Dacammel, they literally said nothing about your idea and commented on some grammar error.

Also, the idea is useless.
Change my mind.

You didn’t even comment once , so how’d you change your mind? Or you thought its useless and instantly changed your mind? lol

wahat
he said “change my mind” as in change his mind.
how did you miss that so badly!?