Low FPS in Santa's Workshop

So my FPS is great everywhere else, but whenever I go into a workshop my FPS drops significantly. It’s enough that I can’t ever get to the third room. I still have several keys to use up, and I want to be able to get to the third room at least once. Any help would be appreciated. My settings are already set to the lowest possible so I don’t lag anywhere else and I play on steam if that helps.

That is a bummer! Make sure you have tweaked the experimental settings so you no longer see the damage over an enemy, but really it is just the quantity of presents that is probably dragging the computer down. Good luck to you. You will still be able to use the keys and get the same drops later, so if you have a friend that has a better PC it might be worth saving them until you can go use his or something like that.

Good luck.

As said above, try to play around the experimental settings.

Also use either an archer or a huntress for those. Any other class will never make it to 3rd room.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.