*Low Frames Per Second [FPS] fix Guide*

Even if you are on Windows XP it should work without problems.

Try to do the following steps.

• If you use firefox/chrome, go onto this one: https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/AssembleeGameClient1480699239.swf

• You should be able to download that site if you click on the options tab (there it says(atleast on firefox) save this site) and save the site.

• Now you try to open it with the Flash Projector 18, it probally won’t work because it says (doh this isnt good language error)

• To fix this you need to right click while being on that screen, goto Global Settings, then to Advanced and go onto Places for trusted location, there you go onto add and you will go on and add your downloaded file (the AssembleeGameClient). Save everything and try to open it, it should work.

And Ofcourse, open it with your Flash Projector :wink: and don’t move the files or you need to do the same thingy ^^.

you could note that it sometimes doesnt work and you need to type multiple times until it works [quote=“LpDark, post:1, topic:2941”]
1.Right Click
2.Click on Quality
3.Put it on Low.
[/quote]

there is an option for this in the option section now.

Very nice guide, i remember seeing one of these somewhere on the forums

Thanks for the Advice, i will edit my post =).

this only happens if you type it wrong, you have to type it first try with no typos. pressing backspace or delete to go back and fix an error won’t reset the counter

ohh, is that so?

? yeah i understood that.

did you just want to make a gif and be cool like Shatter

can we sticky this?

i wanted to be absolutely clear, we appear to have a rash of mass confusion running rampant around the forums, it’s getting better but it’s still going on

no, but you can bookmark it,

under where it says

" This topic will close 2 months after the last reply."

there is a bookmark this topic

or you can go support this idea

oh you mean for the giveaway thing. Yeah its getting better, i only move like 2-3 topics to whine cellar today

Hmm, would be cool if this is pinned =).

they havent pinned anything after its initial release except for shatter’s giveaway and

ok thanks!

I don’t understand why they don’t just implement the deca menu directly into the game. It’s ‘experimental’ but it’s been up for so long they should just plug it into graphics.

Is there ways to fix lag in places like oryx, other than the things stated above? (btw I play on steam)

Is there a flash player projector 18 for Mac? I can’t seem to find it.

@Orcain For me a better PC fixed it, but also Hardware Acceleration seems to fix it for me.
Atleast it gives more Frames in places with many ppl.

@ChaoticKim quickly uploaded Flash 15 for Mac for you, here is the link.
I hope its the right one, never really did something with Mac.

Thanks! Seems to work for me. I’m going to try this out and see if it’s better than Firefox.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.