Lowest MP heal to perma ability?

Title says it all. Most interested in perm ninja star and stun

Higher than your current pet

Well I wouldnt be asking if I could do it now would I

If we completely ignore the wis of the player and rely solely on mp regen from the pet you would need level 73 to perma-star and 94 to perma-stun (if you have perfect timing).

Stats from here:

Edit: Assuming max wis you need level 63 to perma-star and 93 to perma-stun (again, with perfect timing).

This should answer all your questions:

@JonassMann wis makes no difference in the case of the ninja star, you don’t regenerate mana passively from it while the ability is in use.

Hmm, I did not know that. That’s kinda weird tho.

I think it’s 69 mheal, but it might be 71 or 72 because it’s been tweaked since the Kabam Era. rip in spaghetti never forgetti

Has info on average and maxed wis

Mines level 70, and I can’t quite perma ability, but on most classes (pally, warr, ninja, rogue, etc.) its super close. As far as I’m concerned, its good enough.

I remember healing 17 mana before I was able to run forever as Ninja (using speedy, that is).
I don’t remember how much it took to permacloak, specifically Plane, with Rogue, and the number for Warrior to Speedy constantly, but I think it was around 21 MP heal.

For other things, my pet won’t ever be OP enough to perma-anthing else… Legendary ends at healing 33 Mana, which I think BARELY allows for perma-stuns. I’m healing 28 now, and without ambrosias, it’s not happening. Just look at the FP needed to max 3rd abil.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.