"Lucky Character Box"

I want to know the drop rate of each in this roll… why ? well cause i spent nearly 10k gold on it and just got 1 x2 character slot…
Should be called Unlucky character box…
I bought a 100 USD pack of gold (16K), at ussouth this are like 1/3 of minimum salary on my country…
but I feel very uncomfortable for the result of the roll…
How i suppose to spend again on this game if from x12 roll i just got 13 char unlocker ?

Is hard to find the main idea,cause im angry… so I will put it again… I love mathematical aspects so I want to know the real drop rate of every char unlock on this box,to feel comfortable or uncomfortable with the results.

Nobody knows the real drop rate

Let’s make it simple. Don’t spend money on it. Most people cal the mistery box the misery box for a reason and not because you have an legitimate chance of winning anything. Imagine it like a lottery. People aren’t going to list the probability you have of winning it, only the maximum prize. Just know that I highly doubt that you will actually win anything so unless you were going to buy charachter spots anyway, it’s not worth spending money on the box.

You do realize that with the worst one, the 1 character slot, you are still getting a better deal than buying it directly.

I know it,but even with that when I put gold on another roll I got better price…

Except Deca.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.