Lud's Month in China

How is that not offensive! You pretentious cuck, 7/11 is NOT an inside buisness. Shame. For shame!

I mean it depends WHERE in China you visit.

Different provinces have different food styles.

I am in china rn too XD
staying there for 2 months and no VPN

Ooof I was just in shen zhen 2 days ago. China is pretty crazy the farther you get in mainland. When I was in Shen Zhen everyone was a law abiding citizen but in Lanzhou it’s a free for all. It’s ok during the day but at night it’s like the purge. Ok it’s really not like the purge but it is pretty wild.

Anyways enjoy the Chinese food and none of that foreign shit. If I see someone at the Pizza Hut across the street it better not be you.

I’m being forced to go to China for the entire summer with my parents. Will I like it there? I just want a summer where I can play RotMG with my friends…

Here are the Pro’s and Cons of going to China

Pro: You get TONS of money from relatives, we’re talking thousands of chinese renminbi. you get to eat authentic good ass Chinese food and stuff your face. You’re learning about culture and flex on your friends. In my opinion, a summer vacation in china > whole summer’s worth of rotmg.

Cons: #1 con: pollution. If you stay in the poorer parts of the cities, it’s worse. You step outside and get hit with that city smell, and there are spots of sewage which smells pretty bad. Also, since vacation doesn’t start for Chinese students 'till July, you look awkward as fuck if you go outside in the midday. Also, GET AN UNTRACEABLE VPN IF YOU WANNA PLAY REALM. The GFW is a bitch and thankfully I’m only staying 20 days so I still can play. Also, if you don’t know Chinese, you’re fucked if you get lost.

Visit to China: 8/10

Just use google translate—oh wait.

真的吗?

No.

Flag down the chinese police?

Yea Lanzhou is like the Chinese hood…

Get you devices all proxied and VPNed before you get there. It’s hell if you don’t.

What VPN are you using right now?

Also, depending on where you are, the food can be hellish spicy. And the worst part is they don’t have ice cold water. Most of the drinks are piping hot or lukewarm. I come home after a long day and my grandparents give me a cup of tea. It’s like 80 degrees out there * - *

Also, does any1 know how to access unblocked entertainment online? I’m stuck to play ghetto flash games and watch Chinese soap operas on Chinese Youtube. Also since I came here I’ve seen 15 posters or advertisments with the hammer & sickle lol

I’m actually using a proxy called KI4A. It’s ported to my home IP, so I can access the free web .

The way I like it.

For as whitewashed and Americanized I am, I quite enjoy tea even on a blazing hot 90 day.

Well there isn’t much you can do if you didn’t download a VPN or Proxy beforehand. I guess you could try the risky downloading an .apk, but I’d suggest to not. I might be able to find you something in my spare time.

Only 80 degrees?
Child’s play

Lanzhou is pretty chill, usually 28 degrees celsius

Don’t forget to visit…

OBAMA FRIED CHICKEN

lmaoooo

Funny how there’s no pizza in the Chinese Pizza Hut…

I don’t know which ghetto ass Pizza Hut you went to, but my family dragged me to one years ago and it has pizza.