Mad God's Helm

The Mad God’s Helm

Forged of an onyx alloy, the horns from a fierce dragon hunted by Oryx himself and they aren’t just for show either…

Tier UT
MP cost 150
Duration 5.5 seconds
Cooldown 8 seconds
Range 6 tiles
Effects berserk to all except user, Raging to self
Stat Bonuses +13 Def, +5 Spd, -5 Att
Fame Bonus 6%
Feed Power 1350
Soulbound image48x48
Drops From Oryx the Mad God 2

Raging image
Two more projectiles are added, identical to the ones being shot, with an arc gap of 15, unless the weapon used already has multiple shots and a default arc gap.

Oryx Doesn’t have a whitebag which I kind of lame tbh so I made this. Gives you a discount version of Oryx’s Deadly Shotgun for 7 seconds pretty much… Probably not balanced too well so any suggestions welcome.

So multiple ppl had valid problems with the +10 Spd to all so I made a poll to get more opinions because I honestly am not sure what would be the best:

• +10 Spd to all
  • +10 Def to all, decrease Def stat bonus on the helm
  • +10 Dex to all

0 voters

Ok the people have spoken (all 8 of them) and the votes are in so I changed +10 Spd to +10 Dex. Ty for the feedback everyone!

I love the raging sprite although this is hella OP. Could you imagine using this with a pixie or dblade? You have negative stats but I doubt those would balance the helm out very much. 10 SPD is kinda trolly so it would be better to just give it to yourself.

there’s your answer

The sprite is really great but the function doesn’t fit the Oryx theme since he doesn’t speed up or go raging himself.

We talking radians or degrees here?

Speed to self pls

Where do u make these images of concept helms and other things?

Oh he does, Oryx 1.

Nah! Limon is the speed demon! That’s the kinda speedy that you don’t see from many enemies.

W E D O N O T S P E A K O F T H A T

took me a minute

With Pixie you are only getting X1.5 damage and Dblade X2, while every other sword X3 when used so those aren’t the concern. Also Dblade would have a total arc gap of 120° so you would have to sit on things even more.

Raging is just there because I couldn’t come up with a better name but it is there to give you a “deadly shotgun” which is fitting with Oryx. +10 Spd is not quite a speedy buff but good enough and I didn’t want to make it a selfish helm whee it only benefits the user.

I took @poshun’s advice and use paint.net with a bunch of plugins. This is a tutorial he made for skins but it kinda applies to sprites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shDVhlj6E20.

Oh boy! Let’s make every sword a dblade for **6 seconds

Imagine the highest DPS class, the warrior, getting à status effect that DOUBLED IT’S DPS

In short, a Lil op

Triple not double technically, so yaeh I should take the time down

How is Colossus sword affected?

nerd ( love you piggie)

Big fan of the sprite, but I think that that effect is a little too OP/complicated