Made my very first set in months. I would like to have some feedback!

64 off topic post removed

Fascist powers activate.

Please keep your personal beefs off the forums.

All I asked for was feedback and I got a warzone lmao.

Just saying - I try to avoid Ickabod as much as I can. I don’t like any of this.

Please don’t provide a pot to be stirred up after the spilt.

Sorry, didn’t mean to

“But you said THIS one time, now I’m not going to try and improve or change, but dig myself deeper into this hole of insanity! Actually, fuck this, I’m taking over, this isn’t realmeye anymore… I’m turning this into the ICKABOD FORUMS! No more STOOPID ideas discord IDIOTS in my forum. NOW GET OUT!”

Let’s stop

It’s not even worth going on about anymore. If he continues, he’ll get what he deserves. If all of us continue, it’ll just result in more unnecessarily long threads of repeated jostling where everyone is to blame, meaning the issue will continue.

To bring things back on topic a bit…? :sweat_smile:

I really like the armour, since capes are always awesome, and although the axe is fairly generic when it comes to axes it’s still good. The seal colours seem a bit too similar on the right side, but it’s otherwise decent. And the gauntlet/glove looks great and I love that you managed to make one that isn’t similar to Bracer yet still looks good.
:+1:

Thanks! I’il post an updated version soon.

I think the gaunlet could use some extra contrast in shading. An extra might make it better, but it could also make it look overshaded, as far as i can see now i would use the 2 darkest blue/grey shade from the armor and add a highlight around the knuckels (just one or two, top and/or bottom).
The armor looks fancy, the cape is simple but done pretty well, if anything you might want to lower the amount of shades around the chest area (there’s 5 shades if im seeing things correctly)
Im not much of a fan for golden items, but its simple and clean so I dont have anything against it either. You could darken it a little to fit the trims of the armor more.

Yep, for me thats already a big improvement.
i would try and see if you could lighten the pixel next to the lowermost golden one, i think that might give it more of a round feel. Or it could get blocky and would look off, give it a try and decide yourself.
The current sprite seems realm-worthy to me :+1:
(same goes for the armor, simple and clean)

image(whoops, too small)

The left right contrast might be a bit much, maybe smoothen it a bit with the middle shade?
But it fits the pallete to a T right now :+1:
maybe the axe(head) might improve form this trend too, give it a grey blade and golden edge or the other way around (or maybe dye the handle grey?)

Hot damn the improved versions are some sexy ass sprites

Could you add some statted gear?