Mafia Championship Season 6 Invitation

I’d turn it down because I’m a bottom not really good at handling big projects •^•

@DeIusional

?
What?

Really? You haven’t, strange🤔

Or I dont remember

We’d better send either Sharpshotr or Akram, gotta make sure that we’re memorable :wink:

To be serious though, CandyShi or maybe SirSpud would be good

Hi guys! :slight_smile:

Just popping in to give you the ~7-day warning and a reminder that the final deadline is April 26.

But the sooner I have your representative’s name, the more time I have to get them prepared for the Championship.

The very first qualifier starts April 29. And the last one starts June 17.

I’m very excited about this season! When your representative gets slotted into a game, I’ll return with more information on when they’re playing and how you can spectate them along with a thousand other people from all the other sites.

Funny you should mention this, today I was planning on grabbing all nominations from this thread and put them in a poll on our discord server. We should have a final answer for you soon.

Vote for me or perish!

Glad to see xak remembered me on the poll, lol.

I personally think candy or trens would be great. Both keep up persistent activity throughout the whole game, and never make stupid mistakes

@Marvelissa the results are in, @CandyShi has won the vote.

please don’t mess this up, candy

Don’t worry, he’ll make everyone quit in frustration at his brutal (but effective) tactics

Great!

@CandyShi Need to send you some info but I can’t start a private message - if you PM me would I be able to respond? If so please do that!

Otherwise let me know and I’ll post most of the info here, and there’s a couple of availability/preference form links I’d PM you on MU once you’re set up on there, can’t post those publicly as anyone reading could then fill them out.

I’ve sent it

If you dont know how to respond/send dms:
Make sure you’re logged in to the main realmeye page (realmeye.com), you should have a notification next to your name in the top right corner.

Ill be waiting for updates.
@Marvelissa Is there a website we can use to spectate/observe the results of this game?

The game thread will be in this subforum: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/forums/36-Cross-Community-Events

To discuss the game, you can come into the spec chat on Discord. Our Discord is: https://discord.gg/fcmX7H9 The spectator channel is currently open but will be role-limited once games are running - you can just ask for any staffer to give you the access role.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.