Make a Rage Comic and get your life potions!

RagingMemes.com is holding a competition in which you can easily win life potions! All you have to do is make your own rage comic and if it will be funny enough just take bunch of life pots.

Remember! You are free to choose any theme in your comic. Of course since we are all fans for ROTMG we would galdly accepts comics that are related with this game. But don’t forget the most important thing - IT HAS TO BE FUNNY. If you succeed to make us laugh your win will be guaranteed!!!

How to do it?

1. Go to http://ragegenerator.com/generator
  2. Make comic (MUST BE FUNNY)
  3. Post it here
  4. $$$ GET YOUR LIFE POTIONS $$$

Conditions and Requirements

• Your comic must be unique and have some meaning (not just random pictures with words)
  • To participate in giveaway you must be at least dark blue star
  • You can only post up to 3 comics (comics from alt’s aren’t allowed)
  • Comics can not include adult and other sensitive content (XXX)

Prizes

We will choose 3 best rage comics. The winner’s comics will be posted on RagingMemes.com website top page so everyone could see and get some fun! And here are awards for each place:

• 1st place - 25 life pots
  • 2nd place - 20 life pots
  • 3rd place - 15 life pots

ONE MORE THING. EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATE AND POST HERE A RAGE COMIC GETS 1 LIFE POTION !!!

Giveaway ends after 1 week from now (11-16-2017)

This is a 2011 meme.
Normie.

here you go fam @Dexov , some nice fresh memes

The competition seems cool, but the way you talk about it sounds like the way RWT sites advertise, just you’re tone, not the competition itself. So, despite the sketchiness, I would recommend that you lower the prize for participation and raise the requirements to enter to be only dark blue stars or something because everyone is totally going to make shitty comics and spam their 25 alts and mules and you’ll be out of prizes.

Another piece of info for you: these kinds of “giveaways” with prizes as small as 6 life get hundreds of entries. The Christmas Giveways last year hit the thousands.

That’s true.
There isn’t a date when this giveaway closes…

He could just make it go forever and never give any life pots XD

Thank you very much for your insight. Yes, prizes might seem a little bit bigger than in other giveaways, but we want to motivate everyone and get as much funny comics as possible. I’ve edited thread and added more information about requirements and giveaway ending date. Waiting for your comics :slight_smile: !!

Too bad i’m not home yet.

:wink:

The true story of Blue Light star PPEs

I may as well throw my hat into the ring.

paden

that doesnt even make sense

thanks

I’m not trying to be rude but could you explain? I don’t get it.

you see paden is the only class

Say what?

I’m like 90% sure it’s fake

We are very happy to see new rage comics coming every day! . LZP and Atrapper please pm me where can I meet you to give life pots and what time (with time zone). POTATOBAEz sorry, but we couldn’t find a meaning in your rage comic, so please try next time to make it clear so everyone could understand (no life pot this time). Greataims we used reverse image search on google and we found a rage comic which is almost the same as yours and it was posted few years earlier than you (no life pot this time). Wish you all good luck! Bring here good rage comics!!!

@Dexov I made one too, in case you missed it