Make Character Slots Sellable

I have too many character slots. I really like how DECA is giving them out and removed the pay to win aspect of having a lot of characters, but I have too many in my opinion. I’m currently at 20 or so slots and I personally don’t need this many.

Make slots tradable for 5000 fame. I’d of said 1000 fame a few years ago, but 1000 fame is really nothing now. Make it available to be traded after unlock by clicking a button that only appears over empty slots.

I know some people love having 10 extra wizards or whatever, but I don’t and it honestly just really annoys me to look at my infinite list of people. This wouldn’t really harm the game, but I could see DECA getting scared that someone will dupe the slots and then boost their fame, and if that is a fear then they could just make them deletable with no gain for the player and I’d still accept that because it would still just be a choice.

I mean if you really want to not use the slots you could just leave them in your gift chest forever, or drop them on the ground.

Yea, I’d do that now, but it’s a little too late for that.

Oh so you’re saying you should be able to delete the slots after they are used. I mean I don’t see any reason why that shouldn’t be an option. A bit of fame would be a pretty good incentive too. Only issue is what you pointed out, duping.

Why wouldn’t you want to slap a backpack into your extra characters and have an effective 2 extra “chest spots” for item storage? Would you consider it too much of a hassle?

I have more than enough vault spaces

If you say so. I can scarcely imagine having too much space as a F2P, even though I feel like I have a lot of room as it is.

If that’s the mindset, I could possibly understand wanting some relief from that, but I have no further mental allocation to offer.

It’s mainly about perfection and it really bothers me to have a bunch of work in progress characters or empty slots

(I personally would use extra slots for vanity junk, like completed Mistake Sets, of which I now have 2 -w-)

Not a recommendation; just a personal thought

Yep, I agree.

Whatever the pros or cons are, it should always be the player’s choice.

Impossible.

I definitely would like to be able to give my character slot away to a friend just starting the game, though. I understand why it is something they cannot implement, but it just feels bad adding on yet another character slot that probably won’t be used when I have friends with just one or two slots still.

LOL I need even more than I have RN.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.