Make mules obsolete!

Jeez why do all the threads I make do this uwu

na decker wants the vault chest money

No, they don’t. They made an announcment in 2016 that mules are allowed but not supported and never said anything contrary.

Mules shouldnt be a thing.
Infinite non-sb storage shouldnt be a thing.(not talking about your idea, talking about mules, your idea would make it less-worse)

really?!?!

This is actually very relatable as I just bought six more vault chests. Even though I do have over 500 mules, these vault chests only hold SB items that are worth keeping. And to your argument, mules are an important aspect of Realm and in reality, a very ingenious way of storage. They should be kept as they are now.

Deca has previously stated that they do not care about mules and will not ban them for normal use but also not unban (“ban waves”) them as they are just mules no matter what it holds.

My first post was about mules, not Muledump.

On their Reddit post, they said:

“We are…taking the time to review suspicious accounts. We won’t be pro-actively looking for a few mules…However, we need you to be aware that the more mule accounts you have, the more likely you are to be caught in the net of mass bans.”

What they mean by this is that mules can get caught in the net and they won’t unban them. So yeah, your statement still lies true, but they made it clear that they hate the idea of mules: “Many dupers try to hide their activities and how easy it is for them to spread duped items across mules.”

A concept like this does little to help, and may even make the situation worse.

Muledump uses mules. Literally no difference

Muledump’s a tool that allows you to see all of your items across mules. DECA doesn’t care whether you use it or not, but my point still stands – DECA doesn’t support mules either (as well as the idea of infinite storage), and thus this idea cannot be implemented.

never going to happen, Deca makes a large amount of their money from char slots and vault chests, they wouldn’t want to give that up.

iirc Deca has said outright that they allow mules and players are allowed to make and use them.

I don’t think this is the case. DECA doesn’t like mules (I’m saying this so many times).
Here’s a ban guide in the forum: What you can and can’t you get banned for

Both links (Reddit and Forum) were stated ~2016, so they may be outdated, but here’s the thing – DECA has no reason to like (or even tolerate) mule accounts. All they do is give infinite storage for non-SB items and burns potential money from Vault Chests.

/shrug lol, just take the loss

the thing you quoted proves our point, Mules are technically against ToS, but Deca doesn’t ban mules (for being mules), they don’t care if you have mules.

There is a reason, the player base would go insane if mules got banned

If Deca were to ban mules I think the amount of money that active players spend, that they would then lose due to people leaving or refusing to support them, would make up a much larger amount than the couple more vaults they may sell if mules weren’t a thing.

I guess.

But DECA doesn’t like mules. That’s what I’m saying. Similar to what you said, the problem is that there are far too many mule accounts around in the game, players would get enraged if they were banned, and it would take a scary long time to review suspicious accounts.

But given the choice, DECA wouldn’t implement this idea. Would it make sense to give players infinite storage in the game that’s partly established on limited vault chests? I don’t want to pretend to know a ton about this topic since all I have is one Reddit post, so I can’t say much. But what I will say is that adding this doesn’t make sense.

Players like us have a choice – either make free mules (but it’s much more time-consuming to move items around) or toss a few bucks to purchase more Vault Chests (but it’s faster to move items around). If the developer make this concept into a reality, the setbacks and purchases are gone.

Your perspective may differ, but I personally don’t think this idea would work.

No they don’t like it, but they still tolerate it and are openly okay (as in, “we won’t ban you”) with it. I don’t understand what all the fuss is about.

To be honest, regardless of if deca does/does not like/tolerate/ban mules, I really dislike the fact muledumping is a thing. Looking at the idea, here are some pros, cons and suggestions:

pros: no more muledumping, all storing happens in-game

cons: greater potions from the tinkerer have no use anymore (you can just store up three instead)- also people might use this to try and push free unlimited SB space if deca does this. (being the ungrateful playerbase we are)

suggestions: should this be implemented, to keep things organised, items should be stackable.

to be honest, i personally dislike this idea, as well as muledumps, because it just seems to be borderline legal. If deca gave mules the definite go ahead, this would sort of make sense, but to be honest i get the impression mules and this don’t make sense to me currently unless you make infinite storage for all items, which wont happen because then vault chest unlockers have to be removed.

maybe this is out of the thread of this post, but I never really understood if mules are agains ToS or not.
as far as I understand, you cannot have two different accounts, but why mules are accepted then?

sorry if this is a dumb question, but this has been haunting me for some time :expressionless:

They are against ToS, but DECA has said that they will tolerate mules; however, they also won’t give you tech support if you are having trouble with a mule.

Basically, everyone uses them, and getting rid of them would make people angry.

Just to add in some info - Muledump is allowed by Deca, and they’ve had staff active in the Muledump support Discord since the start of Jakcodex/Muledump. I’ve been in constant contact with Deca to ensure Muledump stays TOS-compliant. I gave them veto authority for any features they don’t want introduced into Muledump as a means to keep them happy.

That being said, Deca isn’t doing anything to support or promote mules. They will not ban you for having mules. They do not plan to make mules against the rules. But they have stated that if a mule account is caught up in one of their mass bans by mistake they will not prioritize fixing it over someone’s main account in the same situation.

Mules with Unity

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.