Making a little saloon in rotmg's style. Might finish it in a few days

can I get a hair cut there?

Maybe

Really???
:OOOOO

You might

I really feel that the nexus should be more like this, like a real town op camp where people who fled from Oryx al those years ago resident. The current nexus feels more like a interactive menu than a hub world to me with the microtransactions just lazily placed to take up as much space as possible.

I recall a similar design in the winter nexus but that was more of a cafe. In a summer nexus there have been tiki bars that actually had drinks on display.

Do you have an idea of where your design would go? Might be cool in a guild hall.

I look forward to seeing how this turns out and what ideas you have for it’s use.

Probably making a dungeon for it. Got to see how it goes, though.

In before beer god drops wild west dungeon… Hey, that’s not a bad idea. It could have cosmetics and alcohol and possibly vanity weps.

I mean, that’s not a bad idea at all!

And it could incorporate the beer slurp somehow (I want it to have a use again rather than just rotting away in my vault)! Maybe it guarantees the dungeon to drop from the beer god?!?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.