Making Backpacks Unsoulbound/Daily rewards rant

Title says it all. It would give some f2p players or people that don’t spend not even 10$ a YEAR on this game a chance to get their hands on backpacks.

“But Deca gives us backpacks in the monthly calendar!” I hear you telling me.

The problem is that they did this two times. That’s right, TWO. And the vault slot and char slot was even more short lived; one time.

Deca gives us ambrosia, which might be good for those that have 50 char slots already, but not for the majority of the Rotmg population. MMOs like RotMG NEED F2P players to keep the game running, and F2P players make up the majority of Realm’s population, or at least those that don’t spend over 100$ on the game.

Giving out monthly backpacks, char slots, and vaults, or maybe once every THREE months, heck, would be nice. It would keep a lot of the F2P portion of the community going and I for one would appreciate it.

IMPORTANT PART

I feel like Deca is being super stingy about the daily rewards; the only things that actually cost gold they’re giving us is PET FOOD and skins. The Ambrosia costs more in realm gold than character slots, so why not give us character slots and backpacks instead? I would rather have 3 backpacks than one Ambrosia.

I also have a REALLY good idea in reviving the one dead section of the Nexus. It’s been bursting with activity for one event, but that was it. That’s right, I’m talking about THE ARENA.

The arena should drop a backpack around rounds 20-40, or 2 rarely, and 3 very rarely, in those rounds. This way, you have to work to actually get the backpack, and getting 2 is like a 10% chance, and getting 3 is a 1% chance. However, somewhere in those 20-40 rounds, a backpack is guaranteed, therefore bringing the arena back to life. It may seem a bit too op for 250 fame, but remember, this could cause a high influx of players to return or even make new players come to this game, and overall being very profitable for Deca as well as pleasing players.

no

Or support the developers and have the luxury of 16

Maybe not vault or char slots but yeah

Ya know there were less of these types of threads when DECA gave nothing out for free, let’s go back to that.

only read this, but here, look at my alt’s gift chest

and i didnt get the good rewards of this months, also missed the first (maybe even the second ) month of rewards. The rewards are amazing! free ambrosia! bunch of other pet food and 2 of each pot.

###Before Deca, you had no rewards!
###People keep on wanting more and more! So damn needy (and greedy).

Greedy*

Edit: better

Fun fact, They Don’t

oh shit that’s me

You should be happy, before Deca, free backpacks were literally only a thing during MotMG. Oh yeah, wait one more month and we should get more free bps.[quote=“HerpDerryO, post:1, topic:11509”]
The problem is that they did this two times. That’s right, TWO. And the vault slot and char slot was even more short lived; one time.
[/quote]

2 times in 3 months :stuck_out_tongue: [quote=“HerpDerryO, post:1, topic:11509”]
The Ambrosia costs more in realm gold than character slots, so why not give us character slots and backpacks instead? I would rather have 3 backpacks than one Ambrosia.
[/quote]

They’re still a company, giving out pet food is much better than giving out permanent upgrades

I wish that they would make old skins from years ago available again. I’d love to get my hands on the old classics rather then these new ones.

This, giving out permanent upgrades is a great way to ruin your company.

i wish I could spend money but no :confused:

So u expect them to give u free items that cost gold constantly? Ambrosias in the daily calendar is not enough?
Maybe u should get gud at the game and stop complaining.

I’m just saying, I would rather have backpacks than ambrosia.

Edit: And are you assuming that I’m bad at the game? Just because I’m not a white star, and I don’t get to spend as much money as the rest of the community doesn’t mean I’m bad.

Your topic is written in a complaining way.

btw um why, ambrosia is many times better

Huh. And for players like me, backpacks are way better.

no they really arnt, unless you’re not using a pet, ambrosia are incredible for a pet, there is no argument there.

Yeah, but based on cost, Ambrosia costs like, what, 1200 gold last I checked? I could buy 12 backpacks with that gold.

Fine time for a low blow

you had backpacks on some of your best characters.

however for almost all your characters, they don’t even live long enough to warrant a back pack.

Pour that golden godliness down your pets throat and maybe you’ll start living long enough to warrant the use of backpacks.

Edit: you have 6 characters, dahell, you’re not F2P

-looks at title-

-facepalm-

Need I remind you: duping? Deca would be foolish to make anything worth gold tradable.