Malachite Warrior Set

Really nice sprites, shame someone stole one. :frowning:

Many players can perma buff with a warrior so unless this is targeted at players with weak pets I’m not sure about the mp bonus.

Example of ring stats that would complement the warrior: +130 hp, -5 att, +10 dex, -30mp.

One of my goals with the set was to make the warrior a bit more of a team player [quote=“RotmgCoho, post:1, topic:7608”]
Effect: Berserk all players in a 8 range radius for 4 seconds
[/quote]

I increased the range of the buff in hopes of stopping self buffs and added more MP for the players who don’t have a maxed rare pet.

i love the sprites

:heart:

Okay, this is my second comment, but please remove the Pserver footage. It’s not allowed on these forums.

If you keep it, the post could be shut down and you could be banned.

An Indomptable sword with two shots. Awesome sprite though.

What’s the difference? There’s a higher range but nothing else.

What’s the point

Not that good.

Still, good effort, love the sprites, a :candy: for you.

tho y

Their is already a warrior st set.

And why not another?

Why not give the warrior another set? Well it wouldn’t be fair for the other classes that don’t even have an st set yet.

Grammar. :C

But isn’t the point of forums to give ideas? You shouldn’t be restricted by what the game already has. That would mean there would be no melee sets, no mystic or wizard sets, and no more rogue sets. That’s 6/14 “banned” set classes. I think it shouldn’t even matter. You should be able to do what you want to do.

Just want everyone to note here that these were made by my friend support for a ******. He did not make these. Thanks for stealing them.

Edit: If you want proof go on rotmg art maker and look up Bork

my god so much plagiarism these days. soo glad I stopped using that draw maker xD

Wow… I wish I could take my Like away from the OP.

you can
Reclick the like

Not after a certain amount of time.

Oh…

Well nvm

So @HexusCold stole @RotmgCoho’s sprites, who stole it from @Maxjadin’s friend?

Jeez.