Man with over 2 entropies

Short story short,

Duping???

Motmg prelude campaign had 3 locked reactors, and the Entropy Quest was repeatable.

The entropy quest during the Alien Invasion 2 quest was only complete-able once.

So… if someone was p2w enough they could have let’s see… wtf 6 entropies

Also @wilhuff can you curse me pls?

No because there were only 3 from the campaign, which was 100% free. If you wanted more, you had to get lucky and get a locked reactor as a drop from the UFO.

And also, no.

Well um… Niffy

You could get 3 from the campaign like willhuff said then there was another opportunity later on where you could get one more i think and it was a lot easier that time (Oh wilhuff mentions that mb). + you could get cores and reactors as drops too. I also had 4 but I got them from the campaign and 1 from that other quest later on. Suicided my last 2 cause I was trying to quit though and I regret it Dx

Don’t trust Realmeye on this. It’s easy to convince it you have more of any item that you really have, by simply equipping it on multiple classes. As long as you equip it, return to the vault and take it off, then log off, Realmeye will think that class is still wearing it. Repeat as often as you want.

It might not even be deliberate deception – the player might have a preferred item or items they like to use on multiple chars, which they keep equipping and unequipping, confusing Realmeye.

If the p2w hunt set isnt a big enough giveaway this person is big p2w.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.