Marine Champion Warrior UT Set by ArexRew

Sword%20ExportHelmet%20ExportArmour%202%20export Ring%20Export

The Marine Champion

Anemionic Blade
Sword%20Export
This sword, forged of coral and lined with anemone, cuts even mithril without effort.
Note: This sword shoots like a wakizashi, coming left to right at a tangent line 90 degrees to the cursor.
Tier UT
Shots 1
Damage 120–170 (average: 145)
Projectile Speed 10 tiles/second
Lifetime 0.35 seconds
Range 3.5 tiles
Effects Piercing Shots hit multiple targets
Rate of Fire 140%
On Equip +7 SPD, +4 DEX
Fame Bonus 5%
Soulbound Yes
Feed Power 1200

This sword has piercing and high RoF in return for a difficult to use wakizashi shot pattern.

Crown of Atlantis
Helmet%20Export
Colorful algae mottles the surface of this helmet, wrought from mother-of-pearl. Rumor has it that this was once worn by Alexander himself.
Tier UT
MP Cost 100
Duration 3 seconds
Cooldown 4.50 seconds
Range 1.5
Effect +25 ATK to self, Weak to enemies, Exposed to enemies
Stat Bonus +12 DEF, +6 SPD
Fame Bonus 5%
Soulbound Yes
Feed Power 1100

A solo play style helmet that you have to get up real close to use.

Bescaled Aegis

Armour%202%20export
Fish scale overlays the keratin exoskeleton of this chestpiece. Long strands of Thessal’s own coral silk make up the shimmering cape that is draped over the back of this creation.
Tier UT
Stat Bonus +200 HP, +6 DEF, +7 DEX
Fame Bonus 5%
Soulbound Yes
Feed Power 800

Soul of the Sea
Ring%20Export
You can feel the undulating waves and coolness of the ocean in the palm of your hand. It calms your soul.
Tier UT
Stat Bonus +150 HP, +3 DEX, +2 ATK
Fame Bonus 5%
Soulbound Yes
Feed Power 950

Feel free to leave spriting, name, description or stat suggestions.

Demonic Legion Set

i really like the sprites!!

sword seems pretty op, even with the weird shot pattern (which imo isnt that hard to use)

helm is actually really good, not sure how weak on enemies works but it could negate a LOT of damage

armor kind of sucks, its a bad breastplate (but not all parts of the set need to be great, right?)

soul is kinda like a crown, it’s alright

Cool, we get +27 ATK, +7 Dex, +2 defense, +350, and both exposed AND weakened on the enemy mobs. :smiley:
It’s totally not like having a high DPS sword with 102 ATK is a problem, especially with a very low 1120 HP!

The point was for the helm range to be low enough that it’s usage meant you had to stand on stuff

Sure, having only 3 tiles of range for the helm is a problem, but realistically if your going to use this helm, you’ll probably use it because you can guarantee a weaken on the enemy

Also the reasoning behind having the high DPS on the sword is stupid as fuck since normally when your using a tiered sword, you will always be 3.5 tiles away, because if your not, you’ll be using Dblade or pixie

Maybe I’ll lower the damage, it is piercing after all…

I like this set (+the way you colored the text is pretty too :D).
Some of the sprites may need a little bit of a change-up in terms of shading, but tge colors and shapes (excluding helm, sorry) are all nice.
I’ll bookmark this so I can take another look some time later.

Yeah the helm I s what I had trouble with most :\

You are not allowed to be good at sprites. Decker pls ban

Aw ty

Aw ty

All I can say is those are some amazing sprites. Colors work together so perfectly.

Overall seems pretty good. The total of only +2 def is certainly unique, I will grant you that.

but like +300 hp

27 total def isn’t a lot. Especially with a helm that requires you to basically be sitting on top of an enemy to use, this could be a huge problem. +350 hp is nice, but you’ll burn through that pretty damn quick when you’re at melee range and even monstrosity scarabs hurt. Even with max divine pets, I’m not sure this tradeoff is worth it. I can definitely see myself using the first two items, but I’m not sure about the armor and ring.

So More DEF on the armour? I don’t really want it to be a direct up/downgrade of bplate but…

Or maybe just don’t have the def reductions? I’m not very good at item balancing, though, so you should probably wait for another opinion on the matter.

EDIT:
Lowered Amnemionic Blade damage
Lowered Crown of Atlantis range
Changed Bescaled Aegis: -6 DEF → +6 DEF, +3 SPD → 0 SPD, 0 DEX → +7 DEX
Changed Soul of the Sea: -6 DEF → 0 DEF

bump because it looks really nice

aw ty

probs need to redo the helmet it looks hella ugly ngl

okay resprited the helmet

Helm%20ExportHelmet%20Export