Mark the Weekend Event! [Jan 24th to Jan 28th]

cant find a reddit post tho

Red Goodie Bag
Red Goodie Bag
Mark the Weekend Event! [in-game announcement screenshots]

No Reddit post at the time of uploading.

I farmed the 7 marks and gave the quest and got pirate rum! HOORAY!

So the good drops are:
Backpack
Demon Blade
Doom Bow
Mystery Keys
Quest Chests
Loot Drop Potion
Lucky Clover
Prism Of Dancing Swords
Scepter Of Fulmination
Void Blade
Wand Of The Bulwark

I’ve merged the two posts about this event to here. I’ll do a bit of formatting etc.

keep your Bowman’s capsules safe tonight

The system really does love putting me in situations where I make duplicate posts, huh? There was nothing of this in the list of similar posts :c

Anyway, here’s an infographic of most of the major items. CDirk deconfirmed.

Maybe I am overthinking this but what does this mean…

Does it mean after the event, if you try to use it, say on Wednesday, nothing will happen if you try to consume it and you just have to keep the bag until another like event come along? If that is the case, I do wonder how long we would have to horde the red bag. Any thoughts or speculation?

Ah, it was a bit buried away as a reply to another topic, I actually was halfway through collating the screenshots as well to post them myself, when I saw your post hit.

Where’s the infographic from? Is there one showing all the items like we’ve had in the last few events?
Or do those get created by Deca and this one’s a DIY?

Usually in recent event posts by DECA on Reddit include drop table infographics, those are from the RealmDiscord bot made by @Tuvior aka @Neuro. I know others that have created programs/scripts to create infographics before DECA/RealmDiscord.

I’d guess there’s going to be a loot bag next weekend. Maybe this is DECA’s replacement for weekly event chests?

I made it show all the major items that I found to be most important. All others are more or less uninteresting - mid/high tier weapons, mystery cosmetics, Rum…I guess Pizza could’ve been on there, too.

For the Goodie bag, it’s already on static drips in the Equip XML file, along with all the other goodie bags. Their sprites were already made, and are on the lofiObj3 spritesheet.

Here’s an infographic with all the drops

HOLY SHIT T9 BOW???

wow

Got that now from my last bag, pretty exciting stuff. :money_mouth_face:

Ye I got a t9 bow :frowning:

I got a loot potion from my first one and an epic chest from my second. So far the drops seem decent.

Deca is taking a step in the right direction with this event. Chests were getting tiring, something to do with marks, which I’ve always tossed to the side, is a welcome refresher.

Infographic is fake, only the T9 Bow drops.

objection! I got an epic quest chest.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.