Mathemagic! Put your favorite ROTMG math stuff here!

The one thing I truly love about playing video games is all the complex algebra involved.

is that a reference to me XD hi my name is killua and 3,1k abysses is my story

also here’s a quicky math c: considering the lost sentry can drop either 1, 2 or 3 pots(assuming at the same rate even tho 3 should be rarer), and each of those pots can be 1 of 6 difference pots,this (if i actually dont suck at this) drop must be rarer than the cloak itself c: (1/648 compared to the theorised 1/600)

You still have four, because you made a new one

level 9 my friend

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i got harle on a level 1 ninja with t0 gear does that count

no cuz harle bad

harle still a white tho

nice

t7 sword > t6 shield

If Owen has 150 hit points, and then loses 150 hit points, is he dead?
NO
thats why math is flawed.

no hashinshin memes wtf

Huh, that’s some pretty good probability, and I think, with such a large amount of rng involved with rotmg, it’ll mostly be probability. Now, does anyone have theories as to the jugg drop rate?

EDIT: This is comeplete theory, but I’m going to try and figure out how many juggs could possibly exist ingame. Let’s see, the first reference to the grand sphinx is Patch 120 on November 28th 2011. Now let’s say that since the release of jugg, there have been a team of realm closers in every realm, clearing realms at around 1 realm/ 6 minutes, and not doing oryx. Every realm would produce 1 jugg chance a realm, until build 122 on february 13 of the next year which would elapse 68 days. From then on the realms would provide 2 jugg drop chances.

Let’s say that for 20 minutes a day, the server has no open realms, so, with an average of two realms a server and 23 servers, around 6286 realms cleared or 12572 jugg chances a day. If we theorize that one jugg is dropped in 500 kills, then we get around 25 juggs a day (:thinking:) For around 7 years (/shrug im lazy) so, around 65000 juggs.

I drew Cube gods in my Geometry class .-.

wait… how did you get 648
if 1 pot: 6 ways
if 2 pots: using stars and bars
6 different pots, so there will be 5 bars
you get 2 pots, so there will be 2 stars
7 choose 2 = 21
if 3 pots:
5 bars, 3 stars
8 choose 3 = 56

6 + 21 + 56 = 83

not even close to the rarity of the cloak lol

Allow me to do a quick check there:
First, 3 possibilities for 1, 2, or 3 pots;
1: 6 possibilities.
2: 6 poss. * 6 poss. = 36 poss.
3: 6 poss. * 6 poss. * 6 poss. = 196 poss.
Because with each pot, there’s 6 other possibilities, times 6.
6 + 36 + 196 = 238.
So more of a 1/238 chance.

I play this game to escape things like math, rip me

counted it as the chance of exactly 3 dex, not 3 anypot but i guess thats right that should be only 80something

No, if you have multiple pots, it does not matter which order they appear in the bag.

Dex in the first slot, then wis in the second is identical to
wis in the first slot, then dex in the second

If I have 800 HP, and I get hit by 2 150 shots, do I die?

Yes, because stacked shots lel ecksdee.