Maxing a Knight

The OP class, the Knight, is getting more and more popular every day. Its stats are outstanding and its main point and strategy is simple: tank, stun, destroy. Done. Due to the popularity of this class, I decided to make a guide on maxing one.

Maxing DEF is really frustrating. You need over 40 pots of DEF to max and sometimes, you feel like screaming while you endlessly hoard tens of the same pots over and over again. However, once you max DEF, the game gets so much easier. Monsters do so much less damage and you needn’t worry about dying…Well, if you do die…uh…sucks for you, I guess.

Anyways, the four dungeons I recommend for maxing the Knight, or even any class, are Snake Pits, Sprite Worlds, Undead Lairs, and Toxic Sewers. The rewards of Toxic Sewers is the highest out of the four dungeons: DEF pots. UDLs tend to be a very difficult for players with weaker equipment, but if you are Level 20, have good equipment, and you have basic skills on dodging, you should do fine.

UDLs are a good source of WIS pots, an essential for the Knight. Snake Pits are personally my favorite dungeon besides Candyland. They’re fairly easy, they give out SPD pots, and if you work hard, you could grind out as much pots as you need. The downside is that Snake Pits are not as common. Although their existence is not exactly rare, they are not too common. Some say that Sprite Worlds are easier than Snake Pits, but I think otherwise. Limon is actually a little more challenging for me, but that’s just my experience.

Limon drops DEX pots, which isn’t exactly terrible. I tend to kind of like the orange liquid inside…So you may be asking the recommended order in maxing your stats. Well, this is really a debatable topic, but I believe that the first stat that a Knight should think of maxing is WIS. The Knight’s shield is a major advantage because it stuns, squeezes out a little more damage, and it gives you extra DEF. I’d say that’s cool! WIS will increase the opportunities of using the shield, so this stat will definitely be useful.

From there, you can really choose how you want to max. Maxing DEF is vital. It is usually the first thing a player should max, but with the Knight, you can’t really do much. When I first started to max my Knight, I maxed WIS first, DEX and SPD second (I can’t remember which one I maxed first), then VIT, and so on. Keep grinding out pots after pots, max stats one by one, sell extra pots for pots you need, and you’ll have a maxed Knight or any other class by a few months…uh…hopefully…

Change that to 40

The rest of the guide is good

Informative AND entertaining

Give it a bit of spaces. It’s hard to read when its all clumped up. Here, I did it for you. :arrow_down:

It varies depending on the character.

@GammaGamer That’s cool that you made a guide, but if you ask me, the order to max is this (on almost every character): dex, spd, def, atk, wis/vit (doesn’t matter too much, if you’re decent), mana, life. This is because 1. dex is super easy to come by, and especially easy with the new candies and such, which means dying while being maxed on dex is barely a setback; 2. by getting dex first you’re increasing your dps, which means you’re more likely to get soulbound if you do the cem, sew, manor, or any dungeon which people actually want to do; 3. spd is also easy to come by, and it’s pretty nice to be able to move faster than a turtle; 4. def is ESSENTIAL, but whereas if you die with spd or dex maxed it won’t set you back much, if you die with dex maxed it’s worth a couple life (and I’m a cheapskate), and if you’re maxed out on def but have no dex, you can’t do any damage, and if you aren’t maxed out on spd, you can’t run in and out on certain bosses, and therefore do damage.

Also, just wondering, you have one 0/8 wiz in your graveyard, and one 0/8 alive. Not your main account, I’m assuming?

How would you recommend getting all the classes (I only have wizard)

This is depending on how productive you are. I could max any class 6/8 in about a week, and I am sure much people are faster than me. If you want to get better, play the game!

Def to max for knight is always 40 is it not?

All you need to do to unlock a new class is to get certain classes to level 20!

Any tips?

Not many tips as far as leveling a character goes. You just need to watch your health, use your hp potions and make sure not to go into a harder area on the map than your level is ready for.

maybe, I’m not positive.

K I’ll try that next time

I believe some knights take 50 def to max.

Legend has it that some may even take up to 100. :open_mouth:

What?

If you want to take it the safe route, just do the tutorial a several thousand times…

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/392/685/a9c.png

I’d also recommened making sure you have the highest obtainable gear from whatever area you’re in.
A quick guide on the highest tiers available through area grinding, excluding dungeons and events:

Lowlands: T3 weapons, T1 abilities, T3 armor (T4 can drop from the Sumo Master, but that’s rare), T1 rings.
Midlands: T6 weapons, T3 abilities, T6 armor, T3 rings.
Highlands: T7 weapons, T3 abilities, T7 armor, T3 rings. (Note: the elusive Beer God may drop T8 weapons, T4 abilities, T8 armor, and T5 rings!)
Mountains (Godlands): T8 weapons, T4 abilities, T9 armor, T4 rings.

But I don’t recommend going to the Godlands alone, since a lack of knowledge can prove fatal to any young adventurer. Make sure you take a look at Talwar’s Godlands guide for beginners before trying, or go with a bigger group to prevent death!

Finally, my last, quick piece of advice, or tl;dr:

Nexus when necessary, farm the area until you’re strong enough for the next, and do your quests.

“Max a man’s knight, keep him playing for a day. Don’t teach a man to max and max yourself. He’s a grown man and it’s a knight. It’s not that hard.” - Ron Swanson

Wis makes very little difference with good mheal