Maxing Madness (GUIDE)

YEY! the best day ever!

also excited for char slot!!!

Of course it’s a guide. I’m telling players another way of quickly maxing.

wanna hear my guide on how to live? breathe in, breathe out. done. thats it.

Usually a guide has strategy and tips and like something else thats not just basic instruction or information… but whatever idc

I think I fail this part:

Also, How do you rush abby?

So your advice boils down to “leech Abysses or die”, basically.

Considering how many people will drag into the boss room and/or not clear whites before going in, it’s more or less the same as “die or die”.

Solid advice 10/10 best guide ever.

i have no friends send help1?!!

I wouldn’t say there is a correct way, or guide, to max a character.

This game is for all types of players therefore there are infinite ways to max, especially considering merching and keys and guild mates and discords etc.

I say do what is most fun for you, this is the best guide.

My personal “method” for maxing is pretty much how I PPE which is below :stuck_out_tongue:

Grind the Gang Lands. (i.e. Grind Pits/Sprites/MWoods/UDLs/Abbyses/etc.)

Typically I max dex first, then Spd, and by then I’m usually able to solo most dungeons in the Gang Lands.

I like sewers, for def pots, personally. I don’t know if it is hard to solo as a non-melee class though.

It’s only hard if you try to rush.

I actually buy these pots 8:1 if I’m exceptionally bored. I can handle sitting in USW2 for about 5 minutes before hitting my breaking point.

And regarding the OP, I agree with running sprites first, but I typically run snake pits afterwards, and then I keep grinding until I can buy around 10 def to drink. That way, I can solo abysses relatively effectively.

How to max by Adeadawdee

1. Enter your vault
  2. Use candy of maxing
  3. Finish

LOL, you really don’t need friends. It just makes the Abyss more fun, plus it goes by faster, so you can complete more of the dungeon in less time. And the whole point of friendship is forcing them to join you on your adventures, isn’t it?

I did that to my rogue a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…and then he died.
Moral of the story: Don’t feed artificial hormones to rogues to see if their milk production grows!

That’s why RotMG is fun. :grinning:

Boot up a knight or something and blow through.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.