May 2019 Login Rewards Calendar

Seems standard.
The ST shards are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 so make up a full 15 in total, to go with the ST chest.

The tacos are 550, 550, 1350, 2900 fp.

The 3x mystery egg on 9th is Uncommon.

And the unlock tokens are 23rd: red=chest unlock (5 needed), 30th: blue=charslot unlock (5 needed).

April 2019 Login Rewards Calendar

Return of the Pinata event?

Dang beat me by seconds! Look like a good calendar with the taco event to comeback!

I’m a broke boi with a rare pet, can we go back to August 2018 where we all got a char alot, a vault chest, ambrosia, and an ST chest? Or just boost the FP of them dang tacos fr

Yeah the addition of the char/vault slot coupons was a big hit to us free-to-play players, which I’m sure was DECA’s intention because it will get them more money.

No, it wasn’t. Remember back before free character slots and vault chests were a thing? Anything free that DECA gives out to those of us who don’t spend money on the game is a gift, and should be treated as such: with thanks. Coupons still allow us to get the actual slots and chests later on, which are welcome in my books. Not to mention that a player’s ability to get these items is no longer restricted by their ability to log in every single day for a month as they were previously; since these coupons have usually been placed earlier in the month than the full slots and chests, a player can now login most days and still get the items after a few months. Not to mention that giving away more than $20 of stuff per month per account can be costly for a company…

Complain all you want about how the rewards for this month aren’t as great as they were in the past. As long as players are given the chance to get for free what was previously locked behind a paywall, we should be grateful. Free stuff is free stuff.

No dummy

it was rare before to see a char or vault slot in the calendar, and they were almost always on the last day at the end.

now they can put them mid calendar so that its easier to get slots

that was motmg, an annual event where deca does a bunch of events and gives us free shit
stop whining, free stuff is free stuff honestly be grateful for what weve got

Another Vault Chest coupon on the later days…
Guess I’ll have to ask my friend to login for me, cause guess who’s forcibly removed from her PC due to a school trip again

also yay tacos!

Am I the only person disappointed that the tacos aren’t on days 7, 14, 21, and 28?

I mean, c’mon … it could’ve been Taco Tuesday all month long!

Sorry if anyone got spammed by New Topic notifications about old Login Rewards: I found 4x old topics filed elsewhere, and recategorised them here to match the others, to make it easier to find/research them.

New month! See: June 2019 Login Calendar