Maybe the constructs in Godlands should drop a dungeon?

Hey, im just throwing this idea out here, I thought that the constructs in godlands have always kinda just been there and most people just ignore then. We could change this by adding a new dungeon that drops from the constructs.

I want them to drop Mad Lab tbh. Or Undead Lair.

I want them to be replaced/reworked into something that isn’t such a pain to deal with.

I love them just the way that they are, a wealth of ATT pots.

Guys… weren’t the constructs supposed to drop the Puppet Master’s Theatre? Leviathan is the one that needs a new dungeon, not the constructs. It’s like when medusa dropped abbies and white demons dropped snake pits.

I think leviathan would need a watery dungeon, in a similar vein to mwoods. But not as watery as OT.

white demons never dropped snake pits lmao

White demons never dropped snakepit, in fact they had an extremely low chance of dropping the Ice cave, but yes Medusas always used to drop the abyss.

Ok

Pretty Sure there are a bunch of similar threads like these

Nope. As far as I know this is the first, and if not, the latest in a long time.

^ this. Only high dps characters or Mystics are able to kill constructs and they’re just a really quirky enemy that even those capable of destroying them often just ignore them.

If they were reworked, say, the heal massively reduced with their base HP increased, and shots doing more damage, then I’d gladly welcome them dropping the Puppet Theatre.

And then we’d have the Leviathan free for new dungeon concepts. ^u^

I disagree, any 6/8 can take them down. Priest might have the hardest time, but with the right gear they can take the constructs out.

That’s true. Sorta. I don’t find it easy to do.

This is my main issue. Say you were running a recomp/t6 or fulmi sorc and found three constructs. You’d have to switch to devastation and bulwark (assuming you have either) just to take them out. I could kill constructs on my priest, sure, but it required me to use bulwark and run circles around the constructs hoping that 3 shots hit at once to kill one. It’s a huge waste of time unless you’re already capable with your set. And when they group up it’s a nightmare!

I’m just saying this would put them on par with other godlands enemies, without erasing their unique concept.

There was one that was about beholder droppin a dungeon

Yeah but beholders aren’t constructs :stuck_out_tongue:

No I meant the idea of new gods dropping dungeons

Constructs are a gimmicky enemy that add very little to the godlands. Since they’re inherently a DPS wall, they don’t have any business dropping a potion dungeon since it’ll be difficult for unmaxed players to access it in the first place.

I believe KoalaP did say at one point that Constructs were going to drop the dungeon instead, but the decision was changed for this reason. There’s a chance that she chose the Leviathan for the substitute drop location as a subtle reference to the sea beast in the story of Pinocchio, but that may be a stretch.

That’s why I say constructs should be rebalanced to be less of a walking gimmick and more of a godlands enemy. as ive already said, higher HP, less powerful heals and more damaging attacks

Then they’d be alright to drop dungeons.