MBC 3 core survival phase - dodging priorities

Been trying out solos recently and watching a ton of videos of players much better than me soloing. One thing that’s always sketchy for me is 3 coin because I’m just not that great of a dodger.

That being said, which shots do you think are most important to dodge? If I can’t dodge all of them, might as well pick a few to purposely tank and avoid the nasty ones.

I guess to make this a bit broader, which bullets do you guys dodge just in a normal run? Or if you’re in pub with 80 people I guess it’s just “don’t get left behind in a tentacle” xD

Also do you foresee running thru tentacles being in the meta? Tentacles in shatters were initially feared but after some time plenty of players will run through them now. I know liinkii frequently does it during runs, though hp scaling makes these maneuvers a bit pointless.

Dodge everything, forehead.
Edit: Uh not very advanced in this but like the blinds are what make me take more damage cause its hard to focus on which ones are which.

Pet stasis and Bleeding (and curse maybe?) are probably the most “dangerous” since they reduce your chances to live drastically

Quiet is kinda bad specially if you are a healing class but even then you can be fine
Blind is not really that bad since you can still see and dodge quite normally, unless your monitor brightness and stuff makes it very dificult to see in which case it might be really bad
And I personally find Slowed being useful sometimes since it could help you dodge better in some situations

I do go with PubHalls for runs, but I tend to avoid the Pet Stasis and Curse shots.
Dazed and Weak can be pretty bad too if you’re not getting a lot of shots in in the first place.

Exactly, again blind varies drastically from player to player; for me I can still see the shots but color-wise they’re all the same so I usually end up eating a mouthful of pet stasis.

For a solo or low heal situation, I find that the slows fuck me over pretty bad, especially if I’m a bit “behind” a tentacle. It essentially gives me no room to maneuver as I desperately try not to be squished against the wall by the tentacle xddd

Your point is my point.

I’ll tell you right now, you ain’t running through MBC tentacles. Especially if you get hit with paralyze during tentacle phase. I personally try to dodge all the towers, because when they inflict status effects on you, that can hamper your ability to attack and dodge MBC attacks. Not very helpful, but that is kinda what I do.

I’d say pet stasis, curse and blind

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.