Mechanical Quiver

Mechanical Quiver

Mechanical%20Quiver_enlarged

A complex quiver housing delicate machinery that allows for the firing of heavy bolts in rapid succession.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 90
  • Shots: 8 (delay: 0.25 seconds)
  • Damage: 140 - 190 (average: 165)
  • Total Damage: 1120 - 1520 (average: 1320)
  • Projectile Speed: 15 tiles/second
  • Cooldown: 2 second
  • Range: 10
  • Stat Bonus: -3 SPD, +20 MP
  • Effect: Shots hit multiple targets
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 900

Shot

Mechanical%20Quiver_projectile

More info

• Inspired by the design of Thousand Shot
  • The quiver fires arrows one after the other with a delay of .25 seconds, so 8 arrows in 2 second
  • This deals more total damage than a t6 star AND pierces enemies, but all shots must land and damage drops fast against high armor.

I actually think this could be a really good idea. However, I would change the total duration to 2 seconds (so 0.25 delay). This way, the Quiver could be completely dependent on how well the user can track the enemy with their cursor, making it challenging against moving enemies.

I’m not sure about damage, though, as I’m not really good with that.

The sprite seems a bit bland, but that may have been your intention. But if you would like another sprite, just ask! I think I can help.

oh that sprite is indeed sexy, the high contrast makes it look metal. Well done.

@GammaGamer

Thank you for the offer, but I’m trying to make the quiver match the theme of Thousand Shot, which uses only 3 colors (I use 4, since the quiver has more connected pixels), so basic is what I am going for.

I agree that the quiver should be a bit challenging to hit all the shots, so I will change that. I will probably change the mp cost to be a bit higher and increase damage a tad to compensate, as the dps of this will be very low.

@YesButNo

It makes me proud of my spriting to read this xD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.