<old> MEGATHREAD: connection and registration issues

In browser everything seems fine however i cant play on browser since my pc is just too bad.
When i try to open it in FLASH i log in to my main account with my current everything and it turns into a regular rotmg client where i play prod…

Have to verify your email

So from my observations, they have removed admin privileges, but they didn’t wipe the data from the first public test server?

How do you get to public testing?

I signed up just fine using my prod emails no errors, just had to verify the email to connect.

This shows up when I attempt to use Forgot my passowrd.

And this when I try to register.

I’ve tried going back to my mails and copying the password sent to me earlier, but that didn’t work either.

EDIT: Just got a mail, nevermind!
EDIT 2.0: Again, password incorrect. This is weird.

I think the new boss is bugged, upon killing it, I’m thrown out of the game.
EDIT: Fucking beautiful, internal error’d once again. 10 minute break.

Constant 10 minute disconnects.

I’m out for 10 min again.

Same.

Y’know i just realized, when you DC for 10 min on testing, go get the 100 hearts (20 letters) on prod. A good time-killer.

Another 10 minute time out. Come the fuck on. The event is only 2 days and I’ve spent 40 minutes or something already waiting.

Literally same.

Yeah, It also got adressed on reddit, it seems to be doing that everytime now, even tho you might not be on kong.

Krathan needs to wave his magic wand and have the timeout be only 10 seconds or something for testing. Annoying but not as bad as waiting 10 minutes.

Oh and while we’re at Krathan waving his magic wand, TOPS MYST. BOXES PLS PLS PLS AND LEGENDARY HUMANOIDS AND FREE PET YARD COSTS PLS PLS PLS

The servers broke.

Another timeout. This needs to stop @Krathan

Yes, we all know timeouts are happening often. They are working on it, stop spamming the feedback thread with complaints about DCing.

thats very rude sir you shouldnt say such things :frowning: