<old> MEGATHREAD: connection and registration issues

i do and it doesnt work i have to wait much longer and when i can play i can play for only about 1 minute

Well, I guess you gotta wait much longer. Yeah, Everyone can play for about 1 minute too, it seems.

rip everyone that wants to play on the test servers then

Welcome to testing all! it’s unstable, have patience.

I cant choose a name, because it says that I dont have enough gold… help?

Back to home you can change your name there.

tyvm im dumb lol

You aware that the magic woods key is broken right now? If i try to open it i get kicked out of the game.

okay so sorry for this unrelated comment but i am having trouble connecting to the testing server? I made a fresh account and everything but dont see an option for testing servers (email is verified) idk what im doing wrong here…

Magic Woods have been disabled for now. Trying to use it should only result in an error noise, maybe refresh your client in case it causes issues.

Got it, Thanks for clearing it up!

Use this link for testing on the web client: http://testing.realmofthemadgod.com/

This link for flash projector: https://rotmgtesting.appspot.com/client

You will need to make a new account from either of those 2 links. Don’t forget to verify it either.

Wouldn’t it be better to just close testing right now as a whole and go ahead and work your magic?

Just asking but whats the max time for the internal server error. I’ve been waiting for 3 hours to get on, but each time I try it doesn’t work.

I logged in on an account that I have on normal realm and it somehow put me in with an old version of my mule account

It already has three stars and it did have a warrior but I deleted it.

These are the only items I have already on my account btw just some eggs and tarots.

Wait I was wrong I also have some gift chest items like pet rock and stuff

Hey I sent the verification email but gets sent to my email, I have checked and they are exactly the same. Don’t know what to do from here. :frowning:

1% of the people in testing: trying out new update with prism and poison, and working out the kinks
99% of the people in testing: FREE UTS FREE KEYS FREE SLOTS!!!

majority of games over there do not do have any kind of “public testing” people have just taken what they are given for granted

I hate testing now

Tell @ukunavi that.