why would you even steal that from me wtf

what i stole it from gaod

DOUBLE STEAL
download

Burger_Awoo
why is this in my Muchas Spicy Memz folder wtf

Fuckin’ scammed m8 im starlias’s alt

Wrong tome mate :thinking:…not sure it’s a whitebag you know…:neutral_face:

Wait what that pinged me for some reason, when I expanded the image it was one of my older responses

Forum bug!?

Probably. I was confused when I clicked the link and it took me to your post…:man_shrugging:t5:

33036203_1552963761498529_8809147420685369344_n

Have you ever heard of Foodn’t? Its a mythical continent, I’ve personally never seen or heard of anybody who has been there and successfully came back alive, its that crazy. Those journalists - gah, you can’t trust them. They say that Foodn’t is a dangerous place because of lack of food. Thats bullcrap! I am hoping to go there one day and break the curse and be the first one to return alive.

Too bad I’ve already lived in Foodn’t for 2 years and then came back

WHAT MYTHICAL RESOURCES DID YOU BRING TO SURVIVE?
Absurd. I do not belive your foul words. You must be one of those journalists.

No doubt a capitalist

wdym? are you a journalist too? If so, give me your money, your wife and your loincloth or I’ll blow your personality out of the back of your head!

Different stages of crying

Tier 1: Hurts a little bit

Mildly disappointed or upset from unrequited love, people not seeing your meme because you posted at the same time as someone else, bisexual anguish, or being lightly bullied

Tier 2: eats ice cream that erases your existance

Heavy depression deeply hurt from bully, when people mispronounce your three letter name, having your favorite song skipped for ear rape, and when you want to pet a cat but it goes to your friend instead

Tier 3: Can’t wake up inside if you’re already dead :thinking:

Chain ear rape after skipping initial ear rape then bamboozled by Jurassic harmonica Park multiple times, people using the wrong pronouns (for my case, when people call me a girl), getting your bag of $10 Snickers raided in 2 successive nights, and not getting called for work in weeks but then they do but THEN they send you home early in 2-3 hours

Untiered: It’s wonderful being alive

When s/he calls you cute and meant it in a heartfelt way

Tier 0: I aM sHoOk

When your phone runs out of storage for feh, getting your face attacked by moths the second you wake up, listening to Kap Bambino again after 3 years, and finding out your favorite mathematician was afraid of beans

SPENCER IS SPICY BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! whats a sentence @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Did you make this, cuz its pretty good. If not, shame on you. Also, Pythagoras and other Greek dudes were afraid of beans because they thought that the breath contained the soul, and farting was a form of breath, so you lost your soul to farting… Fun fact

…But why?

They copied my profile picture

It’s the pikaplague.

ftfy