Meme Thread

Colonel! I’ve been spotted!

It’s a ! shaped mark on a shower tile

@Toastrz

gorilaa

gorila

thanks for the vertigo

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

Ok.

Why even bother replying with something that not only is unfunny, but adds absolutely nothing to the thread? What possessed you to form that response? I’m trying very hard to think of what factors during your upbringing made you into the dull person you are today. Please shut up.

Why even bother replying with something that not only is unfunny, but adds absolutely nothing to the thread? What possessed you to form that response? I’m trying very hard to think of what factors during your upbringing made you into the dull person you are today. Please shut up.

close computer turn off internet bang stick against rock like the neanderthal you are.

I will fuck you up. I will destroy you. Prepare yourself, you’re about to get annihilated. You think you can just waltz into Realmeye Meme Thread and say that? You think that you have that right? Well let me tell you buddy. That shit isn’t even in the constitution. Which means it’s unconstitutional. I’m going to use the full extent of the United States legal system to make your life a living hell. You imbecile. You utter moron. You didn’t know what you were getting yourself into. Well now look at yourself: you’re about to pay the price motherfucker.

071%20(1)

Wow tutorial misleading, can’t equip the weapon :c

Actually I found an exalt glitch that let’s you equip anything to any slot, very hard to pull off and crashes the game a little after (like 3 seconds), but I had a knight with a katana as a weapon and a mark as armor
The tutorial is just trying to teach you about the glitch

sorry didnt mean to reply

Tome pally, Tome pally, Tome pally! cstaff jugg knight