Meme Thread

The Doku with no Doku or Ken!

Excellent! Now just fill that in for the Doku’s current XML.

(image too long, click to expand)

:man_facepalming:

Ohh. @Demonseye I assumed I didn’t need to click to see whole thing.

Aha! :smiling_imp: I thought that looked suspicious, seeing previous formatting of images needing extensions. Thankfully, I can “preview” the link without polluting my search history on my phone. I ‘ain’t getting Rick Rolled today!

Edit: I don’t anyone’s actually tried that or frogging me before, now that I think about it :thinking:

Got me good…

a meme of some sort.

I survived 1 wlab before though

It’s probably long changed, but I thought I recalled that those cheaters armors made you dip into negative hp at some point, rendering you effectively invincible? I don’t know if/when that changed, or if I’m merely crazy

you’re merely crazy. the way it’s always been is that if your equips bring you down to 0 or less HP you survive until you get hit by something, even if that attack does 0 damage. you can be killed by the quest chest pet stasis field this way iirc.

I know that’s how it works with the 0. I also believe it was achieving -1 that actually killed you, so dipping below that rendered you invincible. I might totally be confusing this with another game then; sorry to pollute the meme thread XD

I accept my crazy title…

Nope, since you can’t actually “have” negative HP or MP - it just gets rounded to 0.
Check out this thread while you’re at it:

Thanks, that confirms it

A girl is a young female human.

^ copypasta from Discord

hmmmmmmm

This actually makes way too much sense to be fake. How do I acquire leaf stones?

Two years and it still hasn’t gotten old.