Meme Thread

Excuse me?

also more i cant find :neutral_face:
Anyways FITE ME!

PS I feed all my uts now

These are the worst I could find that did not directly relate to my skill level at the time (except for the upper 2 dbows, I just really need a dbow atm).

Look at my maxing and levels on my chars

People with zelda knowledge would knowā€¦ like @YinYarn

Thatā€™s funny.

Itā€™s likeā€¦ the other way around.

no.

Yee

realmeye is a very civilized forum, all the mods and regs are very helpful and active as to insuring that our very own forum community is a safe place for everyone, whether they be old players offering help or new players learning. If someone breaks rules, they get dealt with, thus leaving this all very well moderated and safe

I agree with your post, except forā€¦

I have to disagree. Have you ever seen the subreddit r/DestinyTheGame? I rarely ever see anything toxic over there. Even on other subs, when something Destiny-related comes up, everyone whoā€™s in on it is incredibly kind and such.

If you go on r/RotMG, you see people joking about how Decaā€™s cracking down on racial slurs and saying that they suck at their jobs without providing any suggestions. The RotMG community is certainly toxic.

WHOA~ SWEET MOTHER OF ORYX!

THAT A SHIT-LOAD OF DEATHSā€¦

Wowā€¦justā€¦wow.

yea i just removed that bit lol, had 2nd thoughts, even tho i just meant the forum community

Have you even checked Reddit? Do you see what goes on there?

Was a dang good game

I donā€™t know what I was thinking.

Well, DO YOU AGREE!??!!?

If I could only press one button in the world it would be that one.

Yes, theyā€™ve taught you well young oneā€¦

So did you get it?