Meme Thread

Donphan has horns tho

Itā€™s a vacuum cleaner clearly

must be a poorly made vacuum cleaner then

Simplicity is key!

Edit:
aye @SoloSen ainā€™t you got some places to be?

probably a library, thats where nerds hang out

It looks like a fat version of general greviousā€™s wheelbike

wtf is this lmao

It actually goes really fast, Iā€™d want to buy one if it was safer (and if I had the money)

seems like a waste of credits to me, i doubt its street or city legal

illegal

Probably not legal, but would still be fun to drive. It doesnā€™t look like it has a very good suspension though, so Iā€™d be in for a bumpy ride

is it really necessary to add ā€œtaken from beach zone discordā€
just post the damn meme

Itā€™s a good practice for life, and thereā€™s no harm in doing it, so I donā€™t see the problem.

Reused design from Episode 1?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/d/db/Teemtos_Pod_Racer.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101108221839

COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

(this one is my alarm :arrow_up:)

this is why madpeach discords are gay

can confirm this is exactly what itā€™s like

nerf

Screenshot%202018-07-02%2021%3A21%3A08

lla

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Knight ppe? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Statakaka school of NPEs, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on the Abyss of Demons, and I have over 300 confirmed god kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top spellbomber in the entire ROTMG playerbase. You are nothing to me but just another light blue star. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this realm, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies on Realmeye and your server location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, lelxd. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my beach pirates. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Oryx,in and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever fake cland was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, mercher.

stolen