Memory Problems

Deca doesn’t give a single shit, they only respond with “we’ll check if its on our server side” bs then never reply again. if you don’t pay in game money, you’re not gonna get helped. I’m using windows 8.1 and i’ve no idea of whats going on right now. They better switch already like wtf.

This is Deca, not Kabam. They do take note of players complaints/suggestions/requests and implement many of them. The teleport invulnerability is only the most recent. Migrating to AIR 64 bit is something I am sure they have looked at, not just for Steam but as a solution for when Flash goes away in three years time.

I’m sure you’ve tried but if you haven’t, Try to uninstall the game and re-install it, if that does not help, try to delete the ADOBE AIR folder in your Realm directory by navigating to Properties > Browse Local Files and then Verify the Integrity of the game files.

Nice job tracking that one down. Shame there is such a limitation in place. :frowning:

Switching to 64 bit could be problematic. Not everyone is on a 64 bit OS, so at the very least they’d have to maintain both 32 and 64, if that’s even possible with Steam. Probably something they should look into at the very least.

that took me too long to get

I am sure they are looking at it, but as more of a medium-long term thing, to get past Flash’s end-of-life. As such they can count on more people being on 64-bit OSes than now, simply as with PCs routinely coming with more than 4GB of RAM now you need a 64-bit OS to take advantage of it.

But it was slick tho

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.