Mercurial Toxin

###Mercurial Toxin

Concocted from the lifeless bodies of ancient fishmen, this lethal substance can melt any armor.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 130
  • Damage: 600 damage
  • Duration: 5.5 seconds
  • Cooldown: 0
  • Range: 5 tiles
  • Effect: Can hit enemies during their invulnerable phases
  • Stat Bonus: +2 def +2wis
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 900

####Drops From:

• Thessal the mermaid goddess

This poison lets the user hit enemies during their invulnerable/blue phases.

Just to clarify: this poison can be applied while enemies are invulnerable? Because all poisons can already damage enemies while they are invulnerable, you just have to apply the poison while they’re not.

Yup. Apologies for the confusion. English isn’t my forte.

umm, well i guess i’ve seen this before,

lets imagine a few situations

• in a tomb, when doing the sarcs, you can just be op and dmg them like crazy. That is broken.
  • You can swap out this alot of the times when there is a long invulnerable phase. Like in shats bosses or the boss or the new dungeon.
  • first boss of cem, you dont need to kill the minions to get the boss to loss invulnerability. If the people with you are weak, they might get 0 dmg off in that round.

It just is so cheap lots of the times.

this is probably actually game breaking, not in the sense that the phrase “game breaking” is typically used.

invulnerability phases do more than just block shots, they’re used to control boss phases. with enough of these you could wear down the Forgotten Sentinel to his “FOOLS, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!” phase before the bridge has even closed. you could ignore the Twilight Archmage’s initial spawns of fire and ice archmages and just poison the Twilight Archamage to death there. You could ignore the lanterns in Davy Jones’s room and kill him in his early weak phase. you can kill the Killer Pillars before the Avatar activates them. a team of Mercurial Toxin assassins could destroy so much in ways that it was never intended, and that’s not even including the possibility of divine pets.

here's my condensed version:

#NO.

This is an interesting idea but it doesn’t have a place in the game. Like Scorchmist and Xaklor said there are plenty of situations were this can be abused. I think you need to do a rework.

-_-… ‘melt any armor’? Sounds to me it should armor broken

THATS NOT THE POINT, SWEETIE

I’m pretty sure invulnerable means, like, actually invulnerable.

Although the idea is broken, the sprite looks great!

Ideas don’t seem to be your strong point, don’t worry, keep making them, or try becoming a spriter and release your sprites in the Fan Art section.

:smile:

ooooookkay…

well poison can only apply if hit before invulnerability so this poison would make it easier to hit because you dont have to predict or time the poison

poisons go through armour already

You’re poisoned now. That’s my attack! NYEHEHEH!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.