Metal scrap farming

i’ve found it quite difficult to farm the metal scrapes. The UFO spawns too inconsistent for me and realm are pretty slow to clear if you don’t have a fast class. Are there realm clearing discords that are especially active during this event? I’ve also thought of maybe farming the shatts event more but from what i’ve heard the drop rate for metal scrapes is about 1/20. what should i do? Do yall have a few extra tips for me to farm even faster?

Metal scraps?
MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread

Idk if theyre still doing it but the shatts event channel was realm clearing most days

they’re not doing realm clears while the shatts event is up :frowning:

Oh right, makes sense. Check pub halls? I dont usually do events with them but they were when I checked for the first week

Imo just run shatters event, you can get a lot of hidden gems while farming for metal scraps. Yeah its pretty inconsistent but atleast your somewhat rewarded better for grinding scraps in shatters than ufo.

You probs already know, but posting in case anyone doesn’t, they’ve made it so The Tinkerer now gives 2x Metal Scraps as part of the reward in the ‘Dwarven Drill Fuel’ event quests, it started with two of the Fuel quests, in the last couple of days this has raised to four, so you can now get 8x Scraps per day through this route.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.