Military based dungeon V2

Second attempt on my idea.
Enemies:
Soldier: tries to keep distance from players, shoots a single long range bullet and ocasionally throws grenade
Medic: heals soldiers and other medics nearby
Military truck: spawns soldiers, does not attack
Jeep: fires lots of long range bullets that deal low damage
Mechanic: heals the following: Military truck, Jeep, Light tank, Medium tank, Heavy tank
Light tank: fires low damage dealing shells, moves very quick, rather low health
Medium tank: fires medium damage shells
Heavy tank:has highiest health and damage out of three tank enemies, moves slowly
Bunker: has Highiest health out of all non/boss enemies, does not attack, other enemies will try to hide inside in it, destroying it will spawn enemies that hid inside it back
Bosses:
Boss#1
Super tank: Has very high health and defense, fires lots of bullets, ocassionally goes into ram phase, and tries to hug a player, if it suceeds it will instantly kill any class, no matter how strong they are, in this phase it fires a lot bullets that deal massive damage, but has very short range, barely going further than actual boss itself.
Boss#2
General: Spawns lots of minions, buffs them, fires a wave that deals high damage, or fires a bullet that does medium damage
Minions:
General guard: does not differ from regular soldiers very much, except it’s stronger
Officer: behaviour is simillar to the general himself, only much weaker and spawns way less minions
Boss#3
War engineer: wanders in a small room, flees to mech (he is invurneable while he is fleeing), once mech is killed he will start building walls and turrets: and ocasionally summons minions
Minions:
Lil-Engineer: simillar to the boss, but significantly weaker
Drone: fires some medium damage, medium range bullets, circles the boss
Wall: does not move or fire, high health
Turret: simillar to drone, but doesen’t move
Drops:
All non/boss enemies: drops rifle every now and then, very rarely drops machinegun
Super tank: Tank armor
General: Intel
Engineer: turret wrench
Ut’s:
Grenade: rare drop from solidier, usable by assassin, does high damage, pretty wide splash radius, does not poison enemies
Machinegun: deals only 50-60 damage but fires extremely fast, faster than thousand shot bow but projectiles have chance to go a little bit offset your mouse pointer, usable by gunner, engineer
Tank armor: gives 50 defense but -15 speed, usable by knight, warrior, paladin
Intel: tome that heals less than tier 3 tome, but gives random status effect that will last anywhere from 0,5 to 5 seconds
Turret wrench: summons a friendly turret that tries to kill enemies, has long cooldown, usable by Engineer
Dungeon drops from:
Traitor: he will ask you to give rations which can be dropped by realm gods and dungeon bosses
simply just use it as a consumable on him to give him the rations, then he’ll open the portal, no need to freak out about him despawning because he is event enemy, and he will stay there until you furfill his needs, then he despawns after opening the portal.

Classes to support the idea:
Gunner
Primary weapon: Rifle
Secondary: Knife
Armor: Leather armor
Engineer:
Primary: Rifle
Secondary: Wrench
Armor: Leather armor

Tiered items for new classes:
Rifle: Does moderate damage, has very long range, bullets pierce and travels at high speed.
Knife: Short range, high damage, costs a lot of mp compared to other abilities
Wrench: Tiered ones summon healing structure, but untiered ones give other buffs or provide general support

Feel free to reply to me
This is second attempt of realizing this idea, which is a very ambitious project of mine.
Sprites are not coming out any time soon, but perhaps in V3
If you think i miss anything else i would be glad if you mention it.

Ah yes. We have swords, bows, wands, katanas, and staves vs modern day military weapons.
Sounds like a lot of fun

I got a little bit inspired by this idea, so i decided to create some sprites! Feel free to use them if you like! they’re not bad, but anyone can give me their opinion.

Camouflage armor
camouflage%20armor

Artillery knife
artillery%20knife

Army helmet(A bit ugly)
army%20helmet

RotMG is a very fantasy-based game. Unfortunately, I’m not sure if this would find a place in all of that. My recommendation is that you change this into something like “The Castle” and make all of the enemies more medieval-styled (eg. Soldier => Archer / Jeep => War Chariot).

It’s great to see that you’re already tackling large tasks like dungeon designing, though. If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask for it, as we do have helpful participants within this Forum. My Discord tag is RogueGamma#9336 if you would like to privately discuss with me. I am usually open for helping with these kinds of projects. I’m mainly good at sprites, lore, and descriptions.

Best of luck in the Realm,
Gamma :v:

Cough cough
mad lab owo

I think the Mad Lab would still be considered fantasy, as it depicts morphing enemies and deadly potions.

Toxic sewers.
It doesnt fit
we are in a medieval realm
inhabited by the mad gods minions
there is nothing to help us when we are there
but there is a sewers sistem

Military personal skin

Description: Hup 2, 3, 4… Military personal reporting for duty, sir! Made it to the realm sir, acquiring a target named… Oryx the mad god, sir!
output_W4URhf
output_SVyqG2
army%20personal%20back%20stand

output_grYCFR
output_mQFfSh
armor%20personl%20side%20walk%201

output_dogDPM
output_1aYNo3
army%20personal%20front%20stand

Military base
output_VGtsbM
Military base(veterans/memorial day)
output_BX5Nig

I’m against the dungeon idea, but damn, that’s great sprite work!

Early forms of sewers have been around since 4000 BCE, far before medieval times. Just because we don’t have access to help, it doesn’t mean sewers can’t exist.

Just asking, is futuristic considered as fantasy?

If it isn’t then the UFO…

Could you perhaps remake the flag to be a diffrent color or something, because as it is, it looks like they are surrendering, you did better than i would nonetheless

Military dungeun portal sprite(I changed it)
output_QYTcP7

blumped

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.