Military based dungeon

???

@moderators this is why we need a section for draft ideas

i gave up trying to convince the mods

In the unlikely chance that he does, he won’t remember that

“fucking incomplete as shit” this is highly toxic langauge and then you scream for a mod. Nice.

I’m sure you have really encouraged him to work on this. It’s incomplete relax. This is for ideas , it’s a thread for ideas

Instead of throwing a tantrum it might be better to give criticism on his current idea and let him add more if he wants. This is why some people are scared to ever post on here because people go ballistic.

@BaraBlazer @BLUbeans good on you guys for the actual support and constructive replys

@GrwtSteam I enjoy the idea seems different from the norm , please do work more on it as it needs more of a structured frame

“FULL IDEAS ONLY”

dont say anything if you CLEARY dont know what you’re talking about.

highly toxic…

clearly you havent been on these forum a lot

at least he wasn’t banned for the very thing you’re doing now *cough cough*

Well, mad lab is some futuristic stuff so it doesn’t fit in realm’s magic and swords theme either.

i’m not sure how sprites or the dungeon would look, and as for the part you mentioned i explained bellow

im not sure what those would be either yet

Sprites are the textures for the enemies in your dungeon.

You also need to give a map for the dungeon’s layout, for example the shatters has 3 big room things: the village, the whatever the twilight archmage is in, and the castle.

And you also need to specify the good buffs the item gives you.

True true, but I see the mad lab as more of an alchemy/chemistry thing, both of which have existed for a while. Modern warfare in realm just doesn’t seem right to me.

@moderators can we move this to a new section called dungeon epiphany’s

oh yeah? lab looks like modern lab so does my idea

Hey hey, it’s just my opinion. And I never said the mad lab wasn’t a modern lab, I was just saying that chemistry and science in general (so related items like the lab coat and the prototype ring) appealed more to me than post WWI military technology like tanks or turrets. Please, the dungeon is your idea, so think of my opinions simply as the views of a single realm player, and not anything that you have to follow.

Yha the idea is very nice, uncomplete but very nice. BUT!
I dont really see how machine guns and rifle’s fit realm in any sort of way…

It should be alot more Old and medival, Mad lab fits since even back then there was mad scientists that did all sort of crazy shit like creating annoying monsters that will shoot 2 confusing turrets, and then when u attack them they will hide in this stupid chamber and ofcourse they will hide the second boss in the next room with secret way to get to him.

Do you see where im going to?

Even if this idea is complete and had alot more textures etc, its really hard to see it connects in any way to the imaginary world of RotMG.

No i dont, im pretty sure in medieval times nobody knew about electricity, which is a great part of the dungeon, so get your history education kid.

no need to be confused by intel item, i completely reworked its description

true, i might have partly shut up this cringe thing