Minecraft Animation [Gathering Skins]

Eyo! I’m going to make this brief, since I don’t enjoy writing textwalls.
I’m making a Minecraft animation and would like to gather skins and usernames. These will be put into the animation.
I’m only going to add around 20 people (I’m not really sure how many rigs my PC can handle at once while maintaining good quality and FPS).
The earlier you sign up, the better of a chance you have at making it in.

What to reply with:

• Your Minecraft username
  • Your Minecraft skin

That’s it! Below is the roster.

Roster:

1. GammaGamer – EnderNavy
  2. Demipony – Demisedulous
  3. DigitalSun
  4. 0SirAwesome
  5. TurtleLions
  6. Campfires – LordCampfires
  7. Craftable – MattCraftable
  8. Demonseye – Urgle

Note that some may not end up in the animation, even if they’re on the roster.

Also understand that you may not always get a big role. The story always comes first, I am sorry to say. Your character may win a huge competition, your character may die in a pathetic manner. It’s all up to my imagination and chance.

Another note: Your skin may be slightly changed (eye color, eyebrow, etc.). Sorry if it looks a bit weird.

A little info on the animation...

My big plan is to put together a bunch of people into a battle royale episode. However, this will take a lot of participating people as well as a bunch of time. For now, we’re going to start with the easier stuff – an appetizer, I should say.

The first animation I will be making with the skins will be themed around a zombie apocalypse.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

Best of luck in the Realm,
Gamma :v:

LordCampfires

06286174755e2ef687e232f4b4893df93b848e75

MattCraftable

MattCraftable

prepares stalk.txt

Urgle

lorddeaddemon_serious or this one LordDeadDemon_Halloween

Little announcement here. It would be greatly appreciated if I could gain 2 or 3 more skins and usernames!

I’ve been importing the skins into the scene (I haven’t begun animating yet, since I want the character list to be complete before that). Unfortunately, I can’t give you screenshots of the progress. I considered it, but decided that I want the whole thing spoiler-free.

So if you have a Minecraft account, input them below!
A lot of people across Discord either accuse me that I’m trying to hack the accounts, or are just inactive/do not respond. It’s just a skin and a username, guys. Chill.

huw is it going

It’s going okay. Lots of school stuff going on, but I managed to finish one minute of it. I’m wondering whether I should make a full movie or split it in episodes.

also need more skins

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.